Band-Aids - No Boys.

Taylor's Outfit (Also on the side!) - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62699991

Sorry, it's short and kind of boring! NOT EDITED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrry's POV

     "Louis! Let me go!" Taylor yelled as Louis grabbed her and pulled her over his shoulder. I was laughing hard but still felt jealously. The boys didn't trust Zayn and I with her so we couldn't exactly do that.

        "NO!" Louis yelled.

     "Pleas-" Before she could even finish she was thrown into the pool by Louis. Everyone was laughing and Louis was about to piss his pants. "Ow.. My foot hurts.. Crap.."

       "Shit are you okay?" Louis said reaching for her hand. I knew exactly what she was doing. She winked at me before she pulled Louis straight in the pool. Everyone was laughing even more as they kept dunking each other. 

       "Hey Haz." Zayn said coming to sit by me in the chairs under the umbrella which blocked off the heating sun.

        "Hey." I said taking a drink of my beer. "Having fun?"

        "Yeah," He answered. "You?"

       "Yeah." I said. "They are too."

       "Yeah," He chuckled as Louis pulled Liam and Niall in. "How come you aren't over there?"

      "No reason." I said shrugging.

      "You sure mate?" He said.

      "Of course." I answered.

      "So," He said. "How are you holding up?"

      "I'm doing alright." I said. "You?"

      "Same," He replied. "Still hard but I'm pulling through."

      "It didn't help having that guy hit on her at Subway." I groaned.

      "So, I wasn't the only one that noticed." He chuckled. "She was still oblivious to it though."

      "Isn't she always?" I joked.

      "Yeah." He said. We turned our heads to see Taylor getting out of the water with drenching hair. She squeezed it getting all the water out but it went all over her body instead. She looked so perfect. It was taking all my might to not go up there and just pounce on her, especially when she is only in a bathing suit.

       She walked over to the table and grabbed a bear from the ice chest. She quickly drank some and soon Niall came walking over. They started chatting and pain washed through my body as they stood closely to eachother. I could feel Zayn tense up beside me as well but she wasn't ours so there was no point in getting jealous.

       We heard them laugh and she put the drink down. They both started running to the pool and jumped right in. I cracked a smile seeing her happy again knowing that I should be as well.

        "She's happy again." Zayn said. I turned my head to him and he had the same genuine smile that I had on.

      "I'm glad." I said looking back at her and Louise talking outside of the pool.

      "Me too." 

Taylor's POV

      "So," Louise said as I dried my hair with a towel. "I'm gonna go out with from girl friends tonight to the Funky Buddha club. I'd love if you came."