#Finale

(I'm sorry I didn't announced this book's ending, but it's just so sudden. Don't worry, I have more to come 😉)

"W-what? But we thought you hate us? Because of the things we did, you didn't hate us?" Jin says, being the one speak first after hearing what Jungkook said.
"Didn't I say I forgive you guys for that?" The youngest trailed off, giggling. All of them chuckled, the youngest's laugh was contagious they just don't admit it.
"So, you like one of us? Or all? If one, who?" Yoongi says, smiling a gummy smile.
"I said all, not one, Yoonie hyung" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes as a smile was on his face.

"Oh" Yoongi says, chuckling after.
"So, like, you like all of us more than friends?" Hoseok asks, making Jungkook to nod again.
"Okay, I have liked you too, I was just a coward to confess" Jimin says, smiling as his eyes turned to crescents.
"I liked him too!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Okay, okay, cut it up, I think all of us does!" Namjoon says, making all of them to shut up. They all looked at the youngest, asking him on who to choose.
"I can't choose, I said I liked you all" Jungkook says, looking down, now blushing.
"Well, then be our boyfriend"

"Okay!"

1 week later...

Jungkook just got discharge out of the hospital, the energetic boy is back!

"My baby is back! My energetic baby is back!" Gukhye cheers, hugging the boy. His six now boyfriends, laughed and smiled seeing the boy's smiling face.
"I was always here, Mommy" Jungkook says, giggling.
"But you weren't energetic as always" She says, peppering his face with kisses.
"Okay, okay, Gukhye, that's enough" Jungho butts in, lightly pushing his wife and then staring at his child.

"Daddy?"

"My baby is back! Hear that? He's back!"

"He's far more worse than me"