#20

The six males hesitantly walked in the said room. They were nervous because why would Jungkook want them even after what they did? They were met with a pale looking boy with an IV connected to him. The boy turned his attention to them, giving them a weak smile.
"H-hi, h-hyungs" Jungkook stutters, reaching his hand out to them. Jin hesitantly held the hand, feeling how cold it is.
"J-Jungkook..." The oldest said, stuttering as the boy gave them a sad look.

"I f-forgive you, h-hyungs, I m-might not s-survive this su-surgery, so I'm f-forgiving yo--" Jungkook says, cutting himself off as he felt pain in his stomach.
"H-hey, don't say that, you're strong, you can go through this" Hoseok says, feeling the guilt that's eating him inside.
"You are making us emotional" Namjoon says, wiping the stray tear that fell.
"I j-just wanna say th-that I en-enjoyed the t-time we we-were having f-fun, I w-wish I co-could still e-experience it" Jungkook continues to say, making all of them to feel tears form in their eyes.

"You can, we promise to make you still experience that, just try to go through this" Jimin says, biting his trembling lips. Jungkook giggled, but from how quiet it is, you can't hear it.
"I j-just want to s-say that I lo--" The youngest was cut off when his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He started to shake violently, making them panic. Yoongi who was near the door, opens it and started screaming for a doctor.

Hearing this screams, doctors and nurses rushes to the room, pushing the six males out. Their parents and also the elder Jeons also rushed, covering their mouths as they saw the boy that looked lifeless. Gukhye broke down, she doesn't know how many she has broke down in one day. Jungho fell to his knees, bowing his head down as he cried on his arms. Gukhye kneeled down beside him, crying on his back.

(This made tears come out of my eyes 😢

What's gonna happen to Jungkook?

Find out in the next chapter 😦

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]