#18

For the past month, guilt was still eating up BTS. They felt like when they got back home, something was missing in them. They just shrugged it off, thinking this feeling was something their parents hasn't bought yet, that they wanted them to buy.

BTS and their parents was inside the meeting room. They were in Kim company as they will be having a dinner tonight. The door opens, startling them all. It was the receptionist, he looked panicked.
"Sirs, Ma'ams, a boy says he knew you all, he looked like he's in trouble" The receptionist says, breathing heavily as he had to ran to their meeting room.
"Let him in" Yuri says, the receptionist nodding and opening the door.

In walked a crying Jungkook who held onto his aching stomach. This made them all panic, how could the boy go here alone, his parents wouldn't let him.
"Jungkook?! How did you get here all alone?" Hoohye says, walking over the youngest's in the room. The younger looked like he was in pain as he held onto his stomach. His lips was chapped but it was colored by somewhat blood.
"M-mommy and D-daddy, they're not we-well--" Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence as blood streamed down his nose and he fell down, unconscious.

This made all of them panic, running to the younger. Jimin being the nearest, picked the younger up before going out of the room followed by the others.

They arrived at the hospital, being helped by nurses who put Jungkook in a stretcher. They rolled the younger to ER, the elders was panicking, they needed to call his parents. Yuri dialled Jungho's number, being answered after a few rings. He heard the very hoarse voice.

"H-hello? Yuri, what happened?"

"Jungkook's at the hospital, we rushed him here. He apparently passed out while he went to Jinlee's company"

"W-what?! He went there by himself?! Oh my God! Gukhye, Jungkook's here, he's in the ER!!"

Movements was heard behind the line and a door opening was also heard. A familiar voice yelled out Yuri's name. He looked at the source and saw Jungho and Gukhye in a hospital gown.