#8

Jimin and Taehyung gulps at the pan infront of them that theirown chefs would usually use. Of course they didn't know house chores, being born in a rich family was easy as you can just hire some workers to do things for you. They looked back at the younger who had an excited face, they wanted to remove that as they couldn't do what the younger asked for.

"Uhmm...maybe we could order some pizza?" Jimin says, the younger shaking his head.
"Mommy said that pizza is bad for me, it have too much oil" Jungkook said, the older sighing in defeat.
"Then how are we gonna cook? We don't know how" Taehyung said, crossing his arms.
"It's okay, I'm not hungry anymore, maybe you guys could entertain me" The youngest said, smiling. The two looked ar each other before doing some weird dances, making some funny faces that made the youngest giggle and laugh.

The four oldest heard some laughing, so they walked out of the rooms they were in. They stood near the stairs, seeing what's happening. They wouldn't lie it was kind of entertaining, but it was kinda weird.
"What the fuck are you guys doing? Wh--Why is here!? We're screwed!" Jin says, seeing Jungkook who continued on laughing.
"We have to entertain him or he'll call his parents, he's blackmailing us for walking in his room even if Mr and Mrs Jeon asked not to" Jimin replied, rolling his eyes.

"You guys join in, or" Jungkook said, showing his phone. They all groaned before dancing.

Now, Jungkook was full on laughing, having fun. He felt something wet flow down his nose, he knows what this is. He quickly wiped his nose with the tissue that was on the coffee table. He felt his stomach, hurting again. He clutched it, not showing his pained expression as he hid it with a fake smile.
"Okay, stop, I'll go to my room now" Jungkook said, standing up and rushing to his room. The six stared at his back, getting confused on why he sounded like he was rushing.

Jungkook cries on his bed, squishing his arm onto his stomach and bed. The pain was getting worse, he needed someone to comfort him. His parents was out, and the six male still doesn't know about his condition. If he told them, they would only have two reactions, judging or sympathy. Jungkook continued to do this, tears already falling down his cheeks.

"It hurts, please I beg you to stop"