#7

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widen, now they're definitely screwed. They looked back to see the youngest Jeon with a bright smile on his face as he was in a big sweater that gave him paws. His lower half was covered with a fuzzy blanket, holding onto a bunny plushie.
"H-Hi, Jun, Jeong, jeon" Jimin said as he tried remembering the youngest's name.
"Jungkook, my name is Jungkook" The youngest said, smile still plastered on his face.

"Yeah, Jungkook, pleasedonttellyourparentswebargedinhere" Taehyung said, kneeling infront of the youngest. He knows he shouldn't do this, but he was desperate to do anything just to not sleep in the backyard. Jungkook giggled, shaking his head as he got an evil idea.
"Cook me food" He said, Jimin was about to protest but stopped as he saw the youngest's phone in his hand.
"Okay, fine, whatever" The oldest of the three said, rolling his eyes.

"Yay!" The youngest exclaimed, and the two wouldn't lie, it was kinda cute.
"Let's go" Taehyung said, biting his lips to not let it turn into a smile. They all stood up, but Jungkook felt like his legs were jelly. They were like this whenever he had any kind of disease, the doctor said that it was because of his thin body, along with the lack of energy.
"Could you guys help me?" He asks, the two looking at him with annoyed expressions.

"No, you're sick, we don't want to follow" Jimin says, crossing his arms.
"Please" Jungkook pleaded, but the two wouldn't help. He decided to try, but he just failed as his ankle almost twisted. He fell to the floor with a loud thud, the two just raising their brows at him. Jungkook's lips started to quiver, meaning he's gonna cry. The two rushed to him and picked him up, both his arms around their necks.

"Okay, okay, if we do got your fever, we'll definitely won't trust you anymore"