#11

Gukhye was seated beside her son's bed, holding onto his hand as she kisses it. Jungho was out, he needed to work to save up some money for his son's surgery. As Gukhye was about to fall asleep, he heard the door open. She got startled by it, looking back and seeing her friend's.
"We heard what happened, Jungho told us" Hoohye said, bag in hand as she approaches her friend. She rubbed Gukhye's back who suddenly started crying.

"Why are you crying, Guk?" Taelin asks, worriedly looking at her friend.
"It's just, my son is still not waking up, it's been 3 days" Gukhye says, biting her lips that started to get salty as tears fell down on it.
"Shh, we'll help you guys, the deal continuing anymore--" Giji was cut off by Gukhye who started talking.
"No, you're children should still be taught manners--" Gukhye was also cut off by Seoklin.

"Yes, you'll still continue to teach them, bu--" Seoklin says, but stopped as she saw Gukhye shaking her head.
"No, J-Jungkook said that we should not have people help us with money, he doesn't want me and Jungho to have any debts to other people. He told me, that even if he dies, at least he'll be peaceful as we wouldn't have any problems because of him. I told him we still needed him, but he told us, maybe this was his fate. He wants us to live a peaceful life here without any debts to pay, even when he's life is on the line, he told me that" Gukhye says before breaking down again.

Her friends had tears falling down their cheeks, that was the most heartbreaking thing they have ever heard. As Gukhye cries, she felt something move in her hand. She gasps, looking up to her son's face. She saw how her son is trying to slowly open his eyes. The other women inside sees this, also gasping as they stared at him.

Eventually Jungkook completely opens his eyes, looking around the people inside.

"Baby, you're awake!!!"