#4

"Hello? Uhmm... Who is this? I don't remember someone giving someone my phone number" Jungho said, phone near his ear as he looked at the unknown number with confusion.

"Aish, you bastard, it's me Min Yuri, your old friend"

"Yuri ah! How'd you get my number? How are you and Giji?"

"I have my ways my friend, we're okay"

"But why did you call me? Do you need something?"

"Uhmm... Actually, yes"

"Okay, what is it Riri?"

"Aish, I told you not to call me that, but I need some favor, Hoho"

"Okay, just don't call me that again, what is it?"

"Can we meet up? The others will be there"

"Really? Yes, then, but we don't have branded clothes, won't your children be disgusted?"

"Don't worry about them, just dress casual"

"Okay, but you're the one to blame when they looked at us with disgust"

"Okay, okay, but how is Jungkookie?"

"The same, he's still suffering and we hate it, I just wish his illness could be passed to me, so I wouldn't see him crying everytime pain attacks him"

"I know, Jungho, but this my friend will help you with Jungkook's hospital bills"

"Okay, baby, just dress what you want but make it look presentable" Gukhye said to her child, kissing his forehead before leaving him to change. Jungkook looks at his wardrobe, smiling as he immediately found what he wants to wear.

"You guys ready to go?" Jungho asks, the two smiling before their car drove off. Their car wasn't fancy, it's like any normal cars but they're okay with it.

"We have arrive, here you go Ma'am and Sir" Jungho said, earning a slap on the chest by his wife. Jungkook giggles at his father, stopping as he again held his stomach. His parents quickly aids him, reassuring him that everything will be okay.

Meanwhile...

"Where are they? You stopped us from going into a party when the people you said isn't gonna come" Yoongi said as he was getting impatient from waiting.
"Can you wait, Min Yoongi? Not a lot people is like us, okay?" Yuri said sternly, glaring at his son who just rolled his eyes. As the boy was about to talk again, three people walked to their table.

All of the boys looked up and down at the people, face showing disgust.
"Uhmm... I think you guys got the wrong restaurant, the cheap restaurant is a mile away" Jin said as he crossed his arms at the three.
"Kim Seokjin, you're being disrespectful" Jin's father, Jinlee said. The said male just sighed, rolling his eyes as he turned back.

"Sorry we took a long time, Jungkook had another attack" Gukhye said as the said boy smiled shyly at them.
"That's okay, we missed you guys, and you Jungkook were just a little boy when we last saw you" Hoseok's mother, Hoohye said.
"Come on, sit" Namjoon's father, Namshik said, patting the space beside him.
"Let them sit on the flo--" Taehyung was cut off as his mother pinched his neck.
"That hurts" Taehyung said as he held onto his neck.
"It'll hurt more if you don't shut up" His mother, Taelin said.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Jungho asks as he sat down.
"We just want to tell you that this six will be living with you guys until they will be respectful and polite like Jungkookie here" Jimin's mother, Minhi said.
"Wh--" The six were cut off when their parents shuts them off.

"Okay" Gukhye replied, smiling as she kisses her son's cheek.
"You're so cute, Jungkookie" Taelin said as she pinched the youngest's cheek.
"Thank you, ma'am Taelin, I appreciate it alot" Jungkook replied, continuing on eating. After a few bites, he felt full but he doesn't want to be rude, so he forced himself.

"Baby, you look pale" Jungho said, rubbing his sons back.
"Papa, I'm full" Jungkook answered, rubbing his still small stomach.
"Okay, baby" His father replied, the other parents heard what the youngest said, feeling sad that the younger barely ate and it was because of his illness.
"Are you just using our money!? That food is more expensive than that filthy sweater of yours and you just have to waste it!? What a fucker" Jimin scolds, startling the younger.

"Sorry, I'll eat" Jungkook said, biting his lips, lifting his spoon up again. He shakily puts it near his mouth, giving up and dropping the spoon. He then stood up, running out.
"Sorry, we'll leave, he gonna break down again and he needs to be with someone to comfort him" Gukhye said, standing up with her husband. She looks at Jimin, sighing before they ran out of the restaurant too.

All of the parents looked at their sons, giving them a glare as they smirked and high-fives eachother.
"Park Jimin, you'll regret ever doing that, The Jeons doesn't tolerate someone who yells at their son, especially how his condition is right now" Minhi said, disappointed at the way her son acted.

"Just wait until you guys live in their home"