#22

Jungkook woke up as bright light hits his eyes. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, reopening it again. He looks around, groaning as he cupped his side. Just then, a doctor walked in, looking at him with wide eyes before smiling.
"How are you feeling, Jungkook ah?" The doctor asks, walking to his bed.
"M-my side hurt" The younger said, looking at the doctor.
"That's alright, you just had a surgery so you'll feel that" The doctor replied, smiling as he checked Jungkook's condition.
"I'll call your parents, okay?" The doctor said, while the younger nodded.

The door opened with a slam, startling Jungkook who was into the show he was watching.
"My baby!" He looked at the door and saw his mother who had tear stained cheeks. The mother ran to her son, hugging him which earns a groan from the younger.
"Gukhye, he just had his surgery, you shouldn't attacked him like that" Jungho scolded, smiling at the two. Mrs Jeon gasps, pulling away from the hug and cupping the boy's cheeks.
"I'm so sorry, baby, Mommy didn't mean it" She says in a baby voice, earning a giggle from the younger.

"It's okay, Mommy" Jungkook says, smiling.
"We were so worried for you, but I knew you're a strong baby of ours" Jungho says, making the youngest to pout angrily at him.
"I'm not a baby" Jungkook says, making a 'hmmp' sound as he crossed his arms. Gukhye then pinches his cheeks, making him whine.
"No, you're still a baby for us, my little bubba" She says, chuckling as the youngest continued to whine.
"Can you call the hyungs?" Jungkook says, looking at his parents who nodded.

The six males got inside the room, being met with a smiling Jungkook. They all give him a nervous smile, while the youngest just smiled at them.
"Hyungies, did you remember what I told you guys?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side as he stared at them.
"That you love us?" Yoongi says, raising his brow. The youngest nodded and looked down blushing.
"What did you mean by that?" Jin asks, smiling.

"I like you guys, more than friends"