Hey....dad

* i do not own anything exept teia black, and azalea black everything else belongs to jk rowling*

Today is sunday. I woke up early and decided i was gonna go walk. i run down to the kitchens and tickle the pear.

"MISS BLACK! How are yous?!" A little house elf sqeaked.

"Hello ditzey! Im good, can i have a bowl of pineapple, blueberrys, strawberries and melon?" I ask the house elf and she nods

"Yes miss black ditzey will be back miss!" She runs off and returns with a bowl of fruit.

"Tanks ditzey, and please call me teia!" I tell her she nods

"Yes teia, ditzey will call miss teia!" I giggle

"Bye ditzey."

"Bye miss teia!" I walk down to a little padock in the forbidded forrest. And accio so parchment, ink amd quills. maybe i should write him. I open the ink pot and wtrie the date in the top right hand corner. i start writing when i hear a rustle of the bushes. I look up and see a big black dog.

Flash back

"Bye mum ill see you at christmas!" I say

"By the way. if you see a big black dog. its your father" she whispers the last part.

End of flash back.

I becon the dog aka my dad to come ober to me. It obays and lays next to me i pet its head and put my stuff to the side.

" Hello... Dad" i smirk. And the dog snaps it head at me. "You can change back you know. im not gonna give you to the dementors. Its bad enough they think im you" i smile. He transforms to human.

"Howd you know?" He asked.

"Mum." Was all i said and handed him the rest of my fruit. He nods and he eats tbe fruit.

" Your not scared of me?" He asks.

"Why would i be affraid of an innocent person?" I ask.

"Im guessing your mum also told you about my innocents too?" I nod

"Yeah, she misses you, you know. she told me to look out for you." I smile. he nods

" I miss her too. What were you writing? Its sunday and you guys only arrived friday. You couldnt have homework" he asks i look down.

" I wad actually writting you. i missed you. i wanted to see you again. even talk to you weather it was inperson or over a letter i wanted to know if id ever see my dad again" i say, a tear slipping down my cheek. I feel his arms wrap around me and i hug hik back and start crying harder.

"Im so sorry teia. I missed you so much." he says.

"I missed you so much dad." I sob. after my water works show i wipped my eyes. and laughed. He looked at me like i had three heads.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked

"Its much easier to laugh then cry" i say in between laughs. And he soon joined in. after our laughing fit my dad asked

"Wont your friends look for you?" I shake my head.

"They know sundays are my me days i like to be alone and relax on sundays." I say he nods.

"What were you saying earlier about, denentors thinking you're me?" He asked

"Oh on the train we got searched and the dementors thought i was you and tried to give me the kiss. Im not aloud to leave school grounds anymore." I explain

"Im sorry." He says

"For what?" I ask

"For the fact youre related to me." He says and i laugh

"I think its awesome that you're my dad, i usally ignore the whispers. its not a big deal to me." I shrug and he laughs

"Your just like me! By the way. Nice hair." He says

"Thanks. It was a prank gone wrong yet right cause i love it!" I beamed

"It suits you" he said i nod

"I get that alot." He laughed.

"So.... any boyfriends?" He asked and i looked at him wide eyed.

"NO! Last time i had a boyfirend i caugh him having a threesome!!!" I say and he looks at me disgusted.

" Thats aweful. Like did you walk in on it or what?" He asked

" I went to go get my text book in his room cause i was studying in there that night and walked in on something so aweful i nearly went blind." i say dramaticly.

"That truely is aweful. So why are you here at hogwarts?"

"Peter. is your friend ronalds rat." He explaind and i nodded.

"Makes sense. I have owls this year" i grimmanced.

"What do you plan on being?" He asked

"A healer" i smile. "Spasificly for kids" he nods.

"Youd be great at it." I laughed.

"Yeah hopefully. Well its getting late i should start geading back." I stand up and so does he. "Can you come here next sunday?" I ask with pleading eyes.

"Ill try." He says and hugs me. " See ya later skipper."

"How'd you know my nickname?" I ask

" I gave it to you." He says and turns back into a dog i notice its getting late and ill need to fast so i change into my animagus a white wolf with pastel eyes. I run up to dad and lick his face and run off towards the castel i get to the entrance and change into human with out people seeing im illigal anyways. I walk in and was attacked by professor snape.

"Ms black where were you?" He asked

"In the paddock i usally go to on sundays professor." I tell him

"You shouldnt be leaving the castel while blacks on the loose." He drawls on.

"All due respect but i can protect my self professor." I reply cooly. He glares at me and walks away. I walk into the great hall and sit next to fred and george. I put mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and coliflower on my plate.

"Hellllooooo young one!" George says to me.

"Im older than you." I tell him

"Only by 7 months" he pouts. I laugh. My birthdate is september 4th 1989 while they were april 1st "bye the way tea what do u want todo for your birthday?" I shrug

"Im not too sure. Maybe ill do nothing for a change." I say the looked shocked at my answer.

"Did we hear correctly?" Fred asked i nodded.

"How bout you turn snapes clothes pink?" I ask they nod.

"Alright tea. Well do that for you " i smile

"Thanks im heading to bed. We have classes tomorrow." Everyone nids and i hear a corus of goodnights i head up to my dorm and take get ready for bed. I fall asleep the second my head hit the pillows.