Competition 1

Me and Ethan have gotten incredibly close over the past 3 1/2 weeks, we know almost everything about each other and I have only been falling harder for him. today was the 1st competition and I promised Ethan I'd stay over night. I got all my stuff together and headed down stairs where Lusious was waiting for me. I hugged aunt cissy.

"Have fun with Ethan but not too much fun" she whispers and I laugh.

"Don't worry, I will have fun but not that much" I wink at her and walk to the fire place. I step in and floo to hogwarts Lusious fallowing soon after I smile at the headmaster and he smiles back I stand there untill I'm told I can go.

"Go, Elaria, mr lament has been waiting for you all day!!" He shoos me off and I smile and walk out quickly making my way down the stairs. I walk out to see Ethan standing there waiting for me.

"Ethan!!" I smile and hug him he wraps his arms around my waist hugging my close.

"Ready?" He asks setting me down and I put on a smile even though I want him to hug me again, I nod we walk together to the stadium. I hug my coat closer to my body.

"Is freezing" I shiver Ethan chuckles and wraps an arm around my shoulders and my face heats up.

"Well, I sure warmed your face, I'm not to sure about the rest of you" he laugh and I covered my face which he removed. "how many times do I have to tell you, don't cover your blush, it makes you cuter" he says and I chuckle.

"I don't know, you tell me" I say walking backwards facing him.

"As many times as it takes for you to stop doing it" he replys and I smile.

"Weirdo" I giggle and run ahead, him chasing after me. We sit together me having to jump and lean on the banister because I can't see over the people infront of me.

"Here, hop on" Ethan says crouching down. I jump on his back and he stands up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Your so light! How much do you weigh?"

"I think it's 7 stones" I answer.

"What?! Your as light as much as my little cousin!! She's 9!!" He exclaims and I burried my face in his neck.

"It's cause I'm so short" I mumble.

"Probably" he chuckles I rest my head on his shoulder as the champions start battling their dragons.

The competition was gruesome I must say, I was hidding my face in Ethan's neck alot... not that I'm complaining. we were currently walking back to slytherin common room after wandering around the school, it was about9:00pm, I was half asleep an I don't know why. I go to go upstairs but Ethan stops me.

"Atleast stay down here for a bit" he asks nicely and I smile.

"Can I atleast put on my pj's?" I ask he smiles but nods. "you go put yours on" i shoo him off and he chuckles. I walk into Pansy's dorm which I claimed as both our dorm since I have stayed at hogwarts alot, everyone here loves me too much to tell me to get lost. I put on a pair of fleece red and black plaid pj shorts and a black Cami, I can't sleep in long pj's or I get to hot. I take out my contacts and put on my glasses, I put on my sheep socks and walk down stairs to see Ethan sitting with his feet across the voice in blue plaid fleece long pj pants and no shirt, and let me tell you... he's pretty cut.

"Hey" I say nearing him he looks up at me from the fire and smiles.

"Hey, I didn't know you wore glasses" he says and I nod.

"I usally wear contacts though" I tell him he nods he moves his feet so I can sit next to him. we talk for who knows how long until my eye lids get heavy and I fall asleep falling onto Ethan's shoulder.

****************

"Awe!! Their so cute!!!"

"Should we wake them?"

"No!! Let the sleep they look so peaceful" I shift and feel not my pillow but something hard. I peek open one eye to see my head on a bare chest. the memories from the previous night flood my head and I realize I'm sleeping on Ethan!! I rub at my eyes.

"See look what you've done you woke her up!!!" A voice exclaimes I open both eyes to see atleast half the slytherins staring at us. I look at Ethan who is also waking up. everyone's eyes widen and they scurry off. I sit up straight.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I hear Ethan's morning voice and to let you know, is very sexy.

"Morning prince charming" I retaliate he chuckles. "I'm gonna get ready, you should too" I tell him standing up and imediately wishing to be back asleep with Ethan. he nods and gets up fallowing me up the stairs. I walk into Pansy's dorm and he walks down to his. I quickly get dressed in my dark wash jeans, tight fitted grey long sleeved shirt with a black and pink strip going through the middle with black heeled boots. I tie my hair in a ballet bun and do my make up naturally, and put in my contacts in. I pack up all my stuff and head down stairs to see Ethan already ready.

"Are you going so soon??" He asks and I nod.

"I have some school work todo, but I'll be back not tomorrow but the day after since snape asked me to help out with something" I shrug and he smiles. "but because of that, I have to work extra hard today and tomorrow to name up for it" I tell him and we start our way up to the headmasters office. I hug Ethan before climbing the stairs. "I'll see ya soon" I smile and he smiles back.

"I'll see you soon" he replys and I ur up the stairs.

"Miss malfoy, maybe from now on you should use the fire place in the slytherin dorms" the head master says and I smile. "I'll be sure to give mr lament some floo powder for you" he says and I smile.

"Thanks professor" I smile and hop in the fire place, flooing home. once I got home me and cissy imediately started my study's

"You know, Elaria, I think you're done with this unit, we've covered everything, your way way way ahead" she said oviously exausted I smile.

"Hey, I was woundering if I could spend winter holidays at hogwarts" I ask sheepishly and she smirks.

"You really like him don't you?" She asks and I nod.

"I really do" I tell her and she smiles.

"I was like this with lusious, completely love struck" she tells me and I smile "yes you can spend the holidays with Ethan!" She gives in and I hug her.

"THANK YOU" I shout and she laughs. I run upstairs and write Ethan a letter.

Ethan,
I have some amazing news!!! Well, I get all of December off of school work cause I need the whole month, so I talked my aunt into letting me stay at hogwarts for the holidays!!! Do you understand this!! Two weeks!! I'll be there for two weeks!! I can't wait to see you in two days!! Have fun and stay focused.
Elaria Malfoy

I quickly give the letter to charcoal and she flys off to deliver the letter. I lay on my bed and sigh.

I'm completely star-crossed.