Getting to know each other

I was laying on my stomach outside under the tree, studying and answering my questions when I see out of the corner of my eye someone sit next to me. I look up from my book to see Ethan smiling down at me I smile.

"Hey!" I say happily.

"Hey" he replys.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I ask he smirks.

"Shouldn't you be at home?" He counters and I shake my head smiling.

"Touché" I giggle.

"Your not wearing heels?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Couldn't be bothered" I reply finishing the last sentence in my answers. "so, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here?" I ask.

"I saw you under this tree and I wanted to talk to you" he replys and I roll my eyes.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"You" he states simply.

"I'm not that interesting" I tell him honestly "I mean, my real name is teia black but I got kicked out of my house and moved in with my aunt and uncle who are giving me a fresh start, including a new name, I'm a vegitarian, um, I'm 16, I was in a major car crash over the summer, I used to go to school here, and I refuse to acknowledge my past because my present is better" I say rolling on my back looking up.

"Major car crash?" He questioned.

"A drunk driver was driving on the wrong side of the road, hit my car and my car rolled over upside down, I was put on life support and everything apparently, I woke up right before they shut it off" I tell him placing my hands behind my head. "I almost died"

"I'm glad you didnt" he smiles at me and I smile back. "if you don't mind me asking, are you pureblood?" He asks and I cringe.

"Biologically I'm half, but my aunt and uncle say I'm aloud to call my self a pureblood" I tell him and he nods.

"I don't have a problem with halfbloods if it makes you feel any better" he tells me and I smile.

"Thanks, so tell me about your self" I ask.

"Well my name is Ethan lament, I'm pureblood, slytherin, um I get outstandings in all my subjects, I'm 16 years old, I'm English, I speak fluent French, I am also a vegitarian as is the rest of my family, and I don't care about you past, only your present" he says and I blush at the last part. "oh and I want to be a healer" he adds and I smile widely.

"Me too" I tell him and he smiles at me "even though I don't really don't have to work, it's something is love todo" I lean on my elbows.

"Same here, what are you going todo about your NEWTS?" He asks and I smirk.

"I'm taking them next december, I'll be finishing school 6 months early" I tell him and he looks down at me.

"Well aren't you a smarty pants" he says sticking out his toung and I laugh.

"Well, I mean my OWL's were straight O's" I boast and he chuckles

"Well so were mine" he replied and I raise my eye brows. "ok maybe I did get a T in divination but that doesn't matter" he added and I laughed.

"Ok, your right, divination doesn't matter" it say through my laughter. a bell rings through the grounds. "I gotta go to mad-eye and get this checked over, wanna come?" I ask packing up my stuff.

"Sure" he replys i hold out my hand and he takes it I use two hands to pull him up.

"Errrrrggg" I groan as he gets up "I'm weak, look at these noodle arms" I say flexing my little arms he chuckles.