Christmas

My eyes flutter open to see my dress laying neatly across a chair with my shoes next to it. I shift a bit to feel a loose men's shirts around me and an arm around my waist. I turn my body to see a sleeping Ethan, I smile quietly and snuggle into him, his grip on my waist tightens and I feel myself slowly falling back asleep.

"Hey, sleeping beauty" I was lightly shaken awake.

"Mmmm yes?" I mumble cuddling into the pillow inhaling his intoxicating sent.

"Hey, it's 2:00 pm, we slept in really late" he whispered and I say up.

"Really really late" I rub my eyes and look around the room, it wasn't mine, but his. "how'd I get here?" I ask and Ethan chuckles.

"You fell asleep on the astronomy tower and I carried you back, pansy dropped off an oufit for you this morning" he says pointing to a pile of clothso contact fluid two contact cases and some of my makeup and I nod. I get out of bed and grab my stuff walking into his bathroom. pansy picked out a black tight fitted mid-bicep scoop neck shirt with light blue denim jeans and my black Mary Janes. I take out my contacts and put them in the fluid and put in new ones. I do my make up and walk out.

"Merry christmas, by the way! I got you something! I'll be right back!!" I say and grab all my stuff carrying it back to Pansy's dorm. I quickly grab his present and run back.i hand him his gift and he looks at me suspisiously and and I just rely with a bright smile, he opens it and his eyes widen an he pulls out the Bellroy Slim Leather Wallet first then the Timex Expedition Watch. "do you like them?" I ask and he smiles and hugs me close.

"I love them, thank you, I actually got you some thing too" he says and hands me a tiny box which makes me smile widely. I carefully into the wraping and open the box to see a thin silver chain with a small heart as a charm. it's dainty, which is exactly what I like when it comes to jewlery, nothing too flashy. I tackle Ethan to the ground.

"Thank you so much I love it" I say and he chuckles.

"Want me to help put it on?" He asks sheepishly I smile and nod. we bit get up off the fool and I hand him the necklace. I move my hair out of the way and I felt to cold sliver hit my skin. his hands lingered a bit after until I turned around, our faces were inches apart. I cleared my throat and steped back a bit.

"Thank you" I hugged him.

"No problem" he says.

"I'll be right back I have some letters to write and send, I might be a bit, is there somewhere you want me to meet you?" I ask he shakes his head.

"I'll either be here or in the common room" he smiles and I smile brightly.

"I'll be back" I say and quickly make my way to Pansy's room to write my letters.

Dear aunt Cissy and uncle Lusious,

Merry Christmas!! I'm sorry I'm not there to spend it with you, I'm sorry this letter is so late but I only woke up at 2:00pm!!! It was a very long night and I was exhausted. anyways I hope you both have a merry christmas!!

Love
Elaria

Dear harry, hermione ron and Ginny

Merry Christmas you four!!! Im so proud of all of you, even though I can't be there I hope you know I still love you all, hermione, please take my spot at keeping the boys in line, ron, stop eating so much, you'll eventually get fat, ginny, keep being the innocent girl and harry, stay focused in school and learning stuff for the tournament, I refuse to let you die before me! Anyways I hope you two have amazing christmas'

Love
Elaria (teia)

Dear angie,

Merry Christmas, I saw you with george last night, I'm happy for you, you and him are ment to be together, plus I picked up on your crush on him over the summer ;) just promise to be safe and wear protection.

Love
Elaria

Dear Fred and George

Merry Christmas, sorry it's not the same and I can't spend it with you two, I hope you two have a magical Christmas and please please please prank harry!! I have never seem him pranked and he needs to loosen up a bit. anyways, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

From
Elaria (teia)

I took a deep breath and put all of those in evelopes. I look at my next piece of parchment and dip my quill in the ink.

Dear mom and dad,

Merry Christmas. We may not get along anymore... and I may not actually be apart of the family, but I wanted to wish you a merry christmas, and maybe a small update. I'm getting outstandings in all my subjects as usual, I'm taking my final exams on March 1st, I'll be finishing seventh year on December 3rd 1995. there's nothing else going on, I hope this update was usefull, if you even read it. marry Christmas.

From
Elaria

I fold up the last one and put it in an evelope and turn to my owl.

"Ok, you take these three, this one to harry" I say and up the letter in his beak. "these two to angie, she's most likely gonna be with the twins" I say and he grabs hold of the letters in his tallons. "don't wait for a reply, come straight back to me" I instruct and he flys off. I hope down stairs to see it epmty. I walk back up to Ethan's room to see him reading a novel. I walk up and shut the book.

"Heyyyy!!! I lost my place" he pouts I giggle and take the book.

"What was the last line you read?" I asks.

"he lent on the railing, looking out into the field" he says and I flip through the pages until I found it.

"Found it!!!" I say and dog ear the page the page and put the book on the nightstand, I sat the opposite ways as him. my back against the foot board or what ever it's called and my feet at his mid thigh.

"What are those?" He asks referring to my letters.

"Oh, well I'm waiting for my owl to come back so I can deliver the last two" I explain and he nods.

"Merry Christmas" he says squeezing my leg I smile.

"Merry Christmas!!" I say happily back he laughs at me, he then breaks into story about his family on Christmas last year and how his cousin thought the Christmas tree decoration was nice and pulled on it causing the tree to fall on him. we exchange story's until my owl returned at 6:00 when dinner was I quickly gave him instruction and he flew off. "come it's dinner and I'm hungry" I say getting up and he fallows my actions. he leads the way out. "hey Ethan?" I ask.

"Yes, Elaria?" He asks back.

"Can you carry me, I'm to lazy to walk" I smile cheekily, he chuckles and bends down signalling for me to jump on his back which I did gladly, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms slung lazily around his neck.

When we got to the great hall we walked in and a few people gave us curious looks which i only replied with a giggle, which made Ethan chuckle at me giggling. He let's me down at the table and I look at the headmaster who is looking at me knowingly and I blush darkly. as we were eating dumbledore stood up.

"I'd like to anounce that this year, hogwarts will be doing a celebration for New Years!!! It Will be held here in the great hall, and it will be a casual, party, it starts here at 10:00pm" he anounced and sits back down.

"Hm, New Years, that's in 5 days" I say and Ethan nods.

Atleast I'm starting me new year off with someone I like<3