Dress shoping and winter break

"Ready to go Elaria?!" Cissy called.

"Yup!!" I say running down the stairs. today we were going dress shopping. I got rid of my blue tips so I could wear the dresses without worrying how my colourd hair looks with the dress, now my hair is just blonde and curly. We went to 3 different stores untill cissy thought the dresses were decent enough.

"Ah!! Mrs malfoy!! Welcome!! Are you here to buy a dress!" The store manager asked.

"Yes, but it's not for me, it's for my niece here, Elaria" Cissy replys.

"OH!! What a beautiful young girl!!! I have a few dresses that would look gorgeous on you!!" The lady grabs my arm and shoves me into the dressing room, I wait for a bit when she runs back with 5 dresses. I tried the first one one and hated it, it was orange and poofy, I stepped out and cissys eyes widened and she shook her head. I walk back in and try the next one on, it was royal blue and tight and only went to mid-thigh I walk out.

"It's to... tight" I say and cissy nods in agreement. I go back in and take out dress number 3. "I'm not even gonna put this one on" I say looking at the neon pink cupcake dress I hear cissy faintly chuckle. dress number 4 was ok, although it was plain white and looked like a wedding dress. I walk out. " I look like I'm gonna get married" I say and cissy nods.

"God, these are aweful dresses" she say quietly.

"I have one more lets just hope it's the one" I say and she smiles. dress number 5 was absalutly beautiful, it was white and poofy from the waist down but not too poofy, perfect, from the waist up was tight and embroidered with a terquoise, there were 5lines in the middle going vertical and on each ending it was bejewelled, the top was a sweetheart neckline and the base of the dress had terquoise pattering spots along with sparkles. (LIKE IN THE PHOTO, SADLY I SUCK AT EXPLINATIONS) I step out and cissy gasps.

"Is gorgeous on you!!! That's the one!!" She decided and I nodded. The manager runs around the corner, when she saw me her eyes practically had hearts in them.

"You look gorgeous!! I have the perfect shoes to match!!" She says and runs away, coming back with a pair of the same shade turquoise glittery heels. Since I was bare foot I was really short making the dress longer. I slip on the heels which mace me a good 3 inches taller, making the dress shorter but hit the ground, everything fit perfectly.

"We'll buy them" cissy says and I nod. I go to change and grab my wallet to pay. once I'm out I notice cissy already paid.

"Cissy!! You didn't have todo that!!" I exclaim and she smiles.

"It's noting dear, really, it's your first ball!!" She says grabbing into my hand I smile at her.

"Thank you so much Aunt Cissy, for everything" I say and hug her.

"It's no problem, really" she says and i smile "come, we gotta send draco his dress robes" she tells me and I smile and link arms with her as we apparate home.

***************

"I'll see you january" cissy hugs me I hug her back.

"I'll see you January, merry Christmas and happy new year" I tell her.

"Marry christmas" she says and I jump in the fire place with my bags.

"SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM HOGWARTS" I say clearly as I fly through the emerald flames. "WOAH" I say as I fall out of the fire place.

"Hi Elaria" every one chorus'

"Hey my slytherin buddy's" I laugh. I haul all my bags up to Pansy's dorm I walk in to see her studying. "I'm thinking I need to get my own dorm" I laugh and she raises an eye brow.

"What's all that?" She asks.

"Oh!! I'm staying all winter break" I tell her and she smiles.

"That's nice, are you going to the ball?" She asks and I nod. "with who?"

"Ethan lament, are you going?" I ask and she blushes and nods. "with who?" I ask.

"Draco" she mumbles and I squeal.

"Awe!!! My little cousins got a date" I say happily. "I'm glad it you, I mean, your the only slytherin girl I've gotten close to but I like you" I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks" she smiles "so what's going on between you and lament?" She asks.

"I really really like him, and I think he likes me but I'm not to sure" I sigh flopping on the bed.

"Well I think your both head over heels for eachother" pansy says matter-of-factly and I smile at her.

"You really think so" I ask she nods.

"I know so" she replys, I sigh and look at the ceiling, I turn my head back to her.

"Wanna see my outfit for the ball?" I ask and she nods. I get up and unpack my dress and shoes.

"Oh my god Elaria!! It's beautiful!!" She exclaimes.

"You think?" I ask she nods.

"Ethan's gonna love it!!" She says and I laugh. I pack everything away and unpack my stuff.

"I'm gonna find Ethan" I say I walk down to the 6th year boys dorm and look for the door with his name on it... he's in a room alone. I knock on the door and hear a faint come in. I open the door to see him reading on his bed. "hey" I smile and he looks up and swings his legs off the bed.

"Elaria!! Your here!!" He smiles and I nod. I shuffle over and wrap my arms around his shoulders, he instantly wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm excited for the Yule ball" I say and sit on his bed laying my legs across it. "you'll love my dress" I smile and he laughs.

"I'm sure I will" he says and I smile.

"Did you miss me?" I ask and he chuckles

"You say that like its a question" he reply and I smile fiddling with my fingers. "did you miss me?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I did" I smile, we sit there and talk the day away, when ever I'm with Ethan, we never run out of thing to talk about, there's never an akward silence, we always know what to say next and I love that, I love that i can talk to him for hours and not get bored. I truely love it.