The yule ball

"Pansy!! Calm down!! You look beautiful!!!" I say as I'm doing her hair, the poor girl has been freaking out since she put her dress on. "stay still, I'm almost done then I'll do your make-up and nails" I tell her she nods, I finish doing the last bit of her hair, I quickly paint her nails white with silver sparkle ombre to match her dress. as her nails dry I do her make up perfectly. "ta-da!!" I say pulling her infront of the mirror. she gasps and hugs me.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" She squeals and I laugh.

"Anytime" I wave her off "now I gotta get my self ready" I say facing the mirror I let my hair down curly with a thick braid going around my head, I do my make up with a natural smokey eye and fake eyelashes I wear a nude lipstick and my contacts. I paint my nails with sparkly blue French tips. I wait 10minuets for my nails to dry. "hey pansy how much time do we have?" I ask.

"About 25 minuets" she says and my eyes widen, I check if my nails dry then step into my dress, siping it up at the side. I step into my heels and walk out.

"How do I look?" I ask and her eyes widen.

"Stunning, really" she tells me and I smile and hold out my arm.

"Shall we?" I asks and she links arms with me.

"We shall" she replys and we walk up to the great hall together. when we arrived a few people looked at us. I looked around for Ethan and Draco and I found them talking to each other. me and pansy weave our way through the crowd.

"Hey boys" I say when we arrive Ethan looks at me and his eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Y-you look gorgeous, Elaria" he tells me and I smile.

"You look very handsome yourself" I tell him and he smiles and offers me his arm which I take gladly. I look around and make eye contact with george, my smile falters and we continue to stare at each other I see he came with angie, I'm happy.

"Hey, you ok?" I hear Ethan ask I snap out of it and smile at him.

"Yeah, I just saw an old friend" I wave it off and he smiles.

"Alright, we should head in" he says and I nod walking in with him. we watch as the champions begin dancing and I giggle a bit at harrys attempt to dance, soon others are starting to dance and Ethan holds his hand out "may I have this dance?" He asks and I giggle and take his hand.

"Absalutly" I say and he leads me over to the dance floor. I place my hand on his shoulder as his grips my waist, I like to think we danced perfectly but who knows we could have looked like complete dorks. we danced a few times until the music changed and we look at eachother with faces that said 'oh no' we quickly walked out before we got trampled.

"I don't know about you but I'd rather not go back in there and dance with a bunch of sweaty teenagers" Ethan said and I giggle.

"I agree" I laugh he takes my hand.

"Come, let's go up to the astronomy tower" he says and I let him pull me up to the tower. I hold onto the railing.

"It's beautiful" I say he nods.

"It is quite extraordinary" he says and I smile. I sit on the steps looking off the edge, Ethan comes and sits next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"For what?" Ethan chuckles.

"For an amazing night, I had a lot of fun" I tell him and I could practically feel him smile.

"I had fun too" he says putting and arm around me. I could slowly feel myself slipping away. before I knew it I was fast alseep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

HEY! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF ETHAN? HES A SWEEY GUY AINT HE?! I LIKE ETHAN AND ELARIA TOGETHER ALOT!! IF YOU WANNA GIVE ME FEED BACK YOU CAN COMMENT ON THE STORY OR YOU CAN TWEET ME @catielynne1301 YOU COULD ALSO EMAIL ME AT catietheauthor@gmail.com
WHATEVER YOU DO I DONT CARE BUT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY DONT BE SHY!!

Love
Catie❤️❤️❤️