Woah woah woah... What?!

I was lying in my bed, at my parents house, staring up at the ceiling when something covered my mouth, blocking me from making noise, but that doesn't mean I didn't try... I was dragged forcefully from my bed and dragged down the stairs I wriggled around trying to break free but the persons grip tightened I was dragged into the living room where my parents sat.

"Teia!!!" My mum shouted, my eyes welled up with tears when there was the sickening sound of skin breaking. A warm, thick, sticky liquid was being poured down my throat, I thrashed around when I realized I was drinking blood.

"Join, the dark lord, or I'll snap her neck!" The person shouted and tears flew down my face and I shook my head telling them not to, they both stayed silent "no? Wrong choice" there was a sickening crack and I fell to the ground, being swallowed by darkness.

*******

I sat up gasping for air, my head hurt along with my gums, and I was starving. A bag was tossed onto my lap and I looked closely at it, it was blood, I looked up at my parents, my mum who was tear stained and my father looking torn.

"Why do I need this?!" I asked panicking picking up the blood.

"You were killed with vampire blood in your system, you're in transition, it's drink or die sweetheart" my father explained and I nodded standing up and handing them the blood bag.

"As much as I love you, and everyone else, I refuse to be a blood sucker" I say tearfully, my parents looked at me shocked "it's not who I am, it's not who I want to be" I add tears falling.

"So, you're just going, to die?" My father asked.

"What other way?! I don't want to be a blood sucking demon!! And lose my magical abilities!!" I shouted through my tears.

"We just got you back teia, and now you're leaving us again?!" Mum asked.

"It's my choice!!" I said angrily "write everyone and tell them what's happening" I ask "I need to get away from all this light" I run up to my room and shutting all the blinds so that I'm sitting in the dark.

********

It was around 8:00 pm, I felt weak and I could feel death approaching, my bedroom door burst open and I weakly turned to the person... Ethan, He ran over to me and kneeled down grabbing my hand.

"Why won't you feed?" He asked.

"Because, I don't want to be a vampire" I reply weakly.

"So, what, your gonna die? Your gonna leave everyone who loves you? You're so young, Teia, there's a whole world waiting for you!! So many adventures awaiting your arrival!" He carassed my cheek and I started to sob "do you really want to die??" I sobbed harder.

"No... I don't wanna die" I say through my tears he gets up and runs down stairs, quickly returning with a blood bag, he popped it open pouring the red liquid down my throat, I started feeling better as I drank the rest of the blood as Ethan pet my hair.

"It's ok love, you're ok" Ethan whispered picking me up a bit, sliding into my bed next to me, I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry I nearly left you" I cried.

"It's ok" he shushed "go to sleep love, I'm sure you're tired" he ran his fingers up and down my arm, I gladly obliged and let my eyelids fall, being absorbing by the sleeping feeling.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!!! BUT!! I HAVE CURRENTLY GOTTEN INTO A BIG OBSESSION WITH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND I THINK WITH WHAT IM PLANNING WILL MAKE THIS STORRY ALOT MORE ENJOYABLE TO WRITE!!!

IM PRETTY SURE THE UPDATES WILL BE REALLY SLOW BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT IM ACTUALLY GETTING READY FOR HIGHSCHOOL AND GRADUATION STUFF AND I HAVE LOTS OF TESTS COMING UP AND IM DEVOTING MY TIME TO THAT, NOT TO MENTION IM RUNNING A SCHOOL CROSS CURRICULAR DAY FOR MY SCHOOL AND HOLLY HANNAH ITS ALOT OF WORK!!!

BUT STILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES

much love
Catie♥️♥️♥️