Triwizard tournament

I'm dressed in a dress that's white at the top just until above my belly button, then it's black the rest of the way down there's a thick black belt where the two shades meet, I'm also wearing my favourite Mary Janes and my curly hair in a ballet bun.

"Elaria? Are you ready to go?" Lusious asked, today we were going to the school to watch the triwizard campions be picked.

"Yup! Let's go" I smile and climb into the fire place. "HEADMASTERS STUDY, HOGWARTS" I say loudly and clearly and throw the floo powder on the ground and I was swallowed in the emerald green flames. I climb out of the fire place to see the headmaster. "hello professor" I smile he smiles back.

"Hello teia" my eyes widened.

"Um, you see, aunt cissy and uncle Lusious wanted me to have a more wizard like name, they renamed me Elaria" I tell him looking down he chuckles.

"Alright, Elaria" he replys and I heard uncle Lusious arrive "Lusious" he nods his head to which Lusious does the same. "you two are early, Elaria, you may wander around, Lusious I have some things to discuss with you" Dumbledore said I nodded and exited. I walked around the school hallways quietly knowing classes were going on. I peeked into the defense room to see mad-eye moody teaching. He must have noticed me cause he yelled.

"Miss Malfoy!!" I jumped but pushed the door open. I looked in to see it was the fourth years, I saw draco, harry, hermione and ron.

"Hello, mad-eye" I say walking in. "Im sorry for disrupting I just wanted to take a look at the class" I smile falsely.

"Don't worry! Come 'ere! I'm teaching them how to defend them selfs in a battle" he grumbles and I smirk and flick my wand shooting a spell at him, causeing him to fall over. the class laughs.

"You mean if someone were todo that?" I ask and he gets up. "Isn't you main line or motto CONSTANT VIGILANCE" I yell the last part he shoots a spell at me and I easily block it. "looks like I'm the only one fallowing it!" I say as he shoots more spells at me and I block then easily. I then turn the table and start shooting spells at him. I excel in defense since I can use non-verbal spells and I know most of the spells. I finally disarm him and catch his we and and smirk. "I win" he grumbles and walks over and grabs his wand back I laugh. "I'm amazing!! I beat a freaking auror!!" I fist pump the air and the class laughs. "is this the last class of the day?" I ask and the class nods. "cool" I nod and just listen to the lesson. as mad eye was using his wand I whispered expeliarmus and disarmed him. The class bursted into laughter against as I wave his wand around. I threw it back to him and yelled "CONSTANT VIGALANCE" The bell rang and I smiled and waved and walked out of the class.

"TEIA!!" I hear three voices yell and I slowly turn to see harry ron and hermione running after me. I felt the colour wash from my face and I started walking faster I turned down an abandon hallway and I felt a hand around my wrist and turn me around, I saw the three there looking at me with sorrow.

"Look, if you three get caught being with me you could be in a lot if trouble" I tell them.

"Why are you with the malfoys?" Harry asked and my eyes widened.

"You mean... they didn't tell you?" I ask and he shakes his head "and neither did ron?" I ask.

"Mum wouldn't tell me" ron spoke up and I sighed.

"I got kicked out of the house, dad didn't want me anymore" I told them and there was a sharp intake of breath. "the malfoys took me in, they're my only family" I tell him. "look I'm sorry that I left you all but, it's for the better" I tell them staring to turn away.

"What about george?" Ron asked and I froze, my eyes watering. I turned to them.

"I didn't want him to be with someone he couldn't physically be with, I'm not the person for him" I tell him, a tear falling. "I loved him, I did, but when things like this happen, things change, and I know angie has some feelings she's denying for him, and personally, they'd be better together then him and I" I add whipping away my tears. "I'm really sorry you guys" I say and hug each of them. I step back "I promise you'll see me around" I say turning and walking away.