Chapter 14- You WILL Be My Friend.

"GERARD, HAVE YOU SE- oh." I heard someone yelling and heavy footsteps pounding down the stairs. Once the person reaches the bottom of the stairs, the footsteps and shouting stopped all together.

"ELLIE!" I opened my eyes and saw Frank, with a huge smile on his face, leaping on top of me.

"Oof! Ugh, Frank!" Frank rolled off of me, giggling like the little boy he is, while I sat up and put my hair in a ponytail.

"So, I heard you found out about Gerard last night," Frank looked around the room, " well, I guess that's obvious considering where I found you. So I'm guessing you and Gerard are... "close friends" now? That was quick..." Frank winked and I threw a pillow at him.

The top bunk shifted and Gerard jumped down so he was on the bed with me and Frank.

"Hey, I've been trying to get with her ever since I've known her and you accomplish it within a night? Good for you." Frank patted Gerard's arm and ducked without even having to look when I threw another pillow at him. Frank snickered and got up out of the bed.

"Well, I came down here because you," Frank pointed at me, "were gone and I," he pointed to himself, "want food." Frank dropped his arms to his sides and grinned widely. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. I turned back around to Gerard who was now laying across the areas Frank and I were just in.

"Do you want to come eat?" I asked him and he looked around the room awkwardly. Why was he being so awkward again?

"Uhh...Ellie you know he doesn't really hangout with new people, thats why him and Mikey would always get picked on. I don't even know why he let you stay the night with him." Frank leaned forward and whispered in my ear. He didn't seem that shy when we were talking last night...

"Well, do you want some breakfast, Gerard?" Gerard looked at me quickly then looked away.

"No, it's alright. But uh, thanks for staying here last night. I'm going back to sleep." Gerard threw the blankets back over him quickly and Frank turned around to leave, motioning for me to follow him.

As we were climbing the stairs Frank nudged my arm. I turned to look at him and he whispered in my ear.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but just because you guys were with each other last night, does NOT mean you guys are friends now. That's not how Gerard is, he doesn't make new friends. Before this all," Frank pushed open the basement door and we started towards the kitchen," all of us were friends. After he told Mikey to ignore him, he told us to, too. We used to be best friends and now we only talk when we're here and not even a lot anymore. I always try to convince him to come hangout with us or come places with us, but he won't. He doesn't want friends." Frank walked over to the pantry and got out a box of pancakes. While he looked for all of the ingredients the box called for, I started thinking about how I would get Gerard to come back into the real world.

I don't care if Frank failed, I'm going to get that kid to come back into society if it kills me.