Chapter 8- Paper Towels, Paper Towels EVERYWHERE.

"Frank! Frank, give it back!" I screamed at Frank while running down the hallway into the kitchen. Frank was hiding behind the counter but doing a bad job at it since I could see the top of his head.

I walked up really slowly to the counter that Frank was squatted down behind and leaned over it quietly. I saw Frank squatting on the floor, hugging his knees with his head down in them, my bag next to him.

"I GOT IT!" I leaped over the counter and stumbled over Frank, grabbing my bag in the process.

"Nooo!" Frank screamed while trying to get up off the wood floor but flying back downwards as his socks slipped.

I laughed and jumped up, pulling my bag up a little too quickly. My bag spilled its contents all over the kitchen floor, causing Frank to erupt into laughter.

"UGH." I dropped down on my knees and started picking up all my things and putting them back into my bag. My stuff was all over the kitchen floor and some was even by Frank, including a peice of folded up paper that he decided to grab.

"Ooooh, what's this!?" he shouted while quickly shifting so he was sitting cross-legged, "Whose Lexi!?" Frank yelled, looking up at me.

I totally forgot about that!

"Gimme that!" I dived at Frank but he quickly moved to the side, causing me to fall on my face.

"Oww.." I sat up and rubbed my chin while Frank chuckled.

"But really, whose Lexi? She sounds hot." Frank winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, first, you can't tell how someone looks through their name," Frank just rolled his eyes and smirked, "And second, it doesn't matter who she is because now, you're NEVER meeting her.." I stood up and went back to filling my bag with the rest of it's spilled contents.

"WHAT!?" Frank ran into me, causing me to drop my bag. Thankfully, not a lot of stuff spilled out.

"Frank!" I turned around and yelled at him.

"But I wanna meet her! How come you can have secret friends!" Frank throwed his arms up in the air dramatically.

"Who has secret friends?" Mikey asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Ellie does!" Frank pointed both of his pointer fingers at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"No, I do not." I picked up my bag and threw the rest of the stuff into it, "I met a girl in the bathroom at lunch that day Frank was pissing me off and she gave me her number so we could hangout sometime."

I turned towards Frank and threw my arms up in the air. "We haven't even hungout yet! And I'm not letting you come with the day we do because you start being really perverted or something and then she'll get a bad impression of me." 

Frank tried to hold back a smiling but was failing majorly and broke out into a grin. Before Frank had the chance to say something creepy, Mikey covered his mouth and started to talk to Frank.

"How about we just agree that Elodea can call the girl tomorrow so we can ALL meet her, okay?" Frank nodded and Mikey removed his hand from his mouth, turning to face me.

"And it won't be that bad because we'll all be here to make sure Frank doesn't do anything..too weird." I looked at Frank and smiled when I saw him roll his eyes. 

"Okay, fine." I said to Mikey.

"Alright, so we're all good here then?" Mikey looked back and forth between me and Frank and we both nodded. 

"Alright, we're about to put in a movie so come back to the family room." Mikey turned around and started walking out of the kitchen while Frank followed. I put the rest of the things that needed to go back in my bag in there and slung it over my shoulder. Once I stepped into the family room, I put my bag down next to the couch Bob was sitting on.