Chapter 11- The Scary Monsters Always Dwell In The Basement...

~~this is really short but I just wanted to get an update in~~

I walked back down into the family room and saw Frank still asleep on the couch.

I wonder if he knew, well, no duh he knew. They all have to know, Mikey's been friends with them for so long. Why didn't they tell me, though!? I can't believe Mikey would do something so mean to his OWN brother, but convincing all of the guys to not tell me and go along with it, too?

I focused back on Frank and saw him snoring loudly, now sprawled out all over the couch with his legs hanging over the top of it and his head curled into his waist. I rolled my eyes and laughed, not just because of how he was sleeping, but also because he somehow managed to sleep through all of that ruckus that was going on right above the ceiling.

I reached the kitchen and slowly tiptoed in. No sign of Gerard. I looked all around the counters and even looked through the pantry and cabinets but didn't see him in here, so I turned around. I decided I'd just go back to sleep, seeing that none of the guys were coming down to talk to me, and try to find him in the morning.

I was turned for the family room and saw the bathroom at the end of the hall. I hadn't went to the bathroom all would've probably woken up again that night if I didn't go, so I decided to go pee before I went back to sleep.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights. There were two bathrooms in Mikey's house, one upstairs and one down, and I've never used the downstairs one. The walls were covered in a peeling, green wallpaper, and there was a white border along top near the ceiling with sunflowers all over it. The handtowels were a lighter green than the walls and matched the star-shaped bar soaps in the white soap dish. 

I walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. After I finished peeing, I wiped with some of the scratchy toilet paper and flushed. I pulled up my pants and walked over to the sink, picking up the smaller of the star soaps. I washed my hands and dried them before turning off the light and exiting the bathroom.

When I stepped into the hall, I looked up and saw the basement door. I started thinking about how Mikey's house isn't that big, yet I've never seen Gerard's room before...but I've also never been in his basement. Putting two and two together, I started making my way over to the basement door. I reached out for the handle and was about to turn it when I realized that this was a total invasion of privacy on someone I JUST met. I can't just waltz into Gerard's room like I own the place, he just met me tonight and he could be sleeping! 

I thought about this for a couple more minutes and then remembered why I wanted to talk to him in the first place. Maybe he won't care if I come into his room if I'm comforting him?

I finally came to a conclusion and gripped the doorknob, turned it, and pushed open the basement door.