Chapter 10- Explanations.

~~okay, this is probably gonna end up looking really weird because since I'm at home being useless, I decided I'd try and update from my iPod. I have no idea just what the fuck I am doing so if it looks weird it's not my fault, & it's probably gonna be short due to this being on my iPod~~

"You-you..Mikey's brother?" I squeaked out. Gerard nodded his head.

"You...didn't know that..?" Gerard turned his head to the right and looked at me.

"Well..uh, Mikey didn't..Mikey never..MIKEY!" I pushed past Gerard and started walking towards Mikey's room.

Once I got to Mikey's door, I didn't waste anytime with the handle...and I was a little angry, so I just kicked it down.

"HOLY SHIT!" Bob screamed, jumping on top of Mikey's bed. Mikey got up and dropped his playstation remote while running into his closet and Ray stayed fast asleep on Mikey's floor.

"MIKEY! GET OUT HERE." I stomped over to Mikey's closet door and started pounding on it. I would just kick this door down, too, but for some reason, this door has way heavier wood. You'd think that if one of the doors were to be heavier wood it would be the other one, then if a murderer tried coming in you'd be able to hide in your full room, not just the closet. Well I guess it's better this way if they come in through your window because then you can just ru-

FOOOCCUUUSSS, ELODEA!

"What the hell are you doing!?" Bob yelled at me from Mikey's bed.

"KILLING MIKEY." I turned around and glared at Bob and he just scooted further back on Mikey's bed.

"WHY ARE YOU INSANE?" Mikey shouted at me from the other side of the door.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME IN." I continuously banged on the door until Gerard came up behind me.

"Umm..I'll get him out." I moved back out of the way and Gerard knocked on the door lightly.

"Yeah, okay, just because you knock lightly you think I'm gonna open the door? You're insane, Ell-" Mikey started talking but Gerard cut him off.

"It's Gerard, Mikes." There was a short pause then the rattling of the closet door handle. The closet door swung open and Mikey stood behind it shyly, checking if the coast was clear.

Mikey saw me standing further away as deemed it safe to come out. He stepped out slowly and looked between me and Gerard, shocked.

"Gerard, umm..did you mee-" right when Mikey dropped his guard and turned to talk to Gerard, I jumped on his back, sending us both towards the floor.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! I DON'T EVEN CARE AS MUCH THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BUT BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING SO STUPID!" I was repeatedly slapping and punching Mikey who was trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

"I- I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!" Mikey shouted up at me as he dodged some of my punches.

"WHY!?" I was about to hit Mikey's jaw with my fist when each of my arms was grabbed.

I looked behind me and saw Gerard and Bob gripping onto my arms. They pulled me up to my feet and then helped Mikey up.

"Why didn't you want me to know!? I yelled at Mikey once he fully stood up.

"I...I don't want...." Mikey started mumbling things after that that I couldn't understand.

"You don't what?" I narrowed my eyes at Mikey and he looked down at the floor.

"This is gonna sound really mean...but.." Mikey kept his eyes on the floor the whole time he talked.

"Mikey just tell me now." I put my hands on my hips, growing impatient.

"I don't like people knowing I'm related to Gerard..." Mikey looked up at his brother and I looked behind me to see Gerard staring at his feet.

"Why?" I looked back at Mikey who was looking around the room awkwardly.

"Well, I'm going back downstairs now..." Gerard quietly said then shuffled out of the room. He quietly shut the door and after his footsteps disappeared, Mikey started talking.

"He's...he's a loner. He doesn't talk to anyone and everyone thinks he's just a creepy kid who spends all of his time drawing vampires and corpses. He gets made fun of all the time and I used to be made fun of, too, whenever I was around him. I stopped hanging around him and people stopped making fun of me, so I stopped talking to him in public and I didn't tell anymore people we were related, and I thought that if you knew you'd make fun of me, too." Mikey looked up at me after giving that speech to his feet and was frantically searching my eyes for some answer as to how I would respond.

"Mikey...you.." I walked closer to Mikey and smacked him across the face, way harder than I ever did earlier.

I walked out of Mikey's room and turned to see Mikey standing there with his head down, Bob and Ray, who awoke after Bob kicked his face a bunch of times during that explanation, standing behind him and talking to each other quietly.

I shut the door and started walking back downstairs, trying to find Gerard.