Chapter 2- Blink 182: Helping People Find Friends Since 1992

~~ PLEASE, if you read this, save it to your library/comment/vote/post random messages about alfalfa on my wall, DO SOMETHING!~~

We walked into algebra two minutes later since the classroom ended up being just down the next hallway.

When we got in, Mikey ran to the back of the room and sat next to a boy with long brownish- black hair, a lip ring, and a nose ring who, despite being seated, i could already tell was short, maybe 2 inches shorter than me. I went and took my seat on the other side of Mikey.

"Hi! I'm Frank!" the boy popped out from beside Mikey, who was before blocking my view of him. Mikey just started giggling at the shocked expression on my face, I sent him a death glare and he immediately stopped. Heh, yeah that's right, fucker.

I turned my attention back towards Frank and beamed brightly.

"Hi! I'm Elodea." I stated.

"Elodea? Woah, that's a pretty kickass name. LEMME SEE YOUR SCHEDULE!" he jumped over Mikey, trying to attack my desk and snatch the paper from it but miscalculated his jump by far and landed sprawled out across my lap.

This caused Mikey to burst into a fit of laughter while my cheeks turned bright red. Frank shifted and laid across my lap, face up, looking at me with a smirk on his face. 

"Well, hey there." he said seductively. I gave Mikey a "what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-your-friend?" look and he just started laughing even more.

"Way to go, Frank. She's only known you for 10 seconds and you already creep her out! I believe that's a new record!" Mikey yelled enthusiastically at Frank, who just laughed. 

I quickly assumed that Frank was like this with everyone and that I would just have to get used to his craziness. But ehh, this kid could end up being fun to hang out with. It'd be fun to have someone else to be weird with, and to top it off he was very attractive, so I didn't mind much (if you know what I mean).

"Oh, it's alright, I'm used to weird people. Trust me, my friend Marie and I were definitely not the most sane kids at my old school." I looked down at Frank and smiled. It wasn't a complete lie, Marie and I did the most random things, from breaking out into a flash mob at the grocery store to trick or treating on the Fourth of July (which turned out pretty fun since we had cool neighbors who were ready for the occasion with fireworks).

"Oh, is that so?" I could see a grin forming over Frank's face, "well then," he continued, "we'll get along just fine!" He then turned towards Mikey and his grin grew wider, "I like her already! Good job, Mikes." he hopped off my lap, taking my schedule with him, and returned to his desk. 

Right as he sat down, he jumped back up. "Hey! We have lunch together!" he looked up from the paper and flashed me a big, teethy smile. 

"Yay!" I squeaked, relieved to know someone in my lunch.

Frank then dropped the schedule back on my desk and his gaze dropped to my shirt and I was becoming uncomfortable under his stare, that pervert..