💋11

Feeling his soft lips against mine makes me more aggressive and wanting him more to touch me. I miss his soft and gentle touch.

I can already feel his hands roaming around my back same as mine too. We kiss like couples didn't see each other for months that  longing for this moment to come.

We stop kissing catching our breath. I look at his eyes ones again and all i could see is the lustful gaze his giving me. I can't help it, his driving me crazier this time.

I grab his face again ang kiss him torridly. He carry me as I wrap my legs around his waist still not breaking the kiss. He brought me somewhere part of the house. I can't see where he is leading us to until he put me down on the table. Were at the kitchen.

I didn't mind where are we i just fucking want his body next to mine. He started to undress his self in front of me with the lights dim and only the reflection of the moon give me light to see his handsome face. After he undress himself I undress myself to removing all the clothing wrapping around me. He look at me like I'm a slice of pizza that his going to eat.

Were both naked this time he grab me for another kiss but this time his already massaging my left breast. I can hear my own moan between our kisses. This is the feeling i always want to feel.

The feeling of being missed

The feeling of being wanted

And

The feeling of being love.

I don't know despite of this lustful sex I can feel some love from Austin or maybe I was carried away of the euphoria i felt everytime we have sex.

"Hmmmmmmmm....." I moan after he leave my lips and do his duty on my nips. He played with it like it's his toy and leaving me moaning his name. I'm so wet at the moment and i can already feel the knot  inside me. Now his leading to my precious being down under.

He stop before he could reach it. He look at me I look at him. "Cum for me first Kara." I just nod not wanting to waste more time. I arc my back when I feel his lips touching my pearl. He kiss it first and i just giggle i find it sweet.

He didn't let me breath for a moment when he started to move his tongue up and down at first his moving it in a slow pace as my breath is getting heavier his pace also fasting and i can already feel that anytime soon I will explode.

"Ohhhhh Austin I'm about to...... Ahhhhhh" I shiver before i could what i was going to say I cum. I feel tired all of a sudden like i lost all my energy in just one blow. He lick my pearl before standing up. I could see him licking his lips in a seducing way while looking at me.

"You're so delicious." Before claiming once  again my lips. I can taste my own self in his lips and it's was so amazing. He positioned himself and slowly enter my womanhood. It makes me again arc my back because of pure pleasure. He was driving me insane.

"Arghhhhhh you're driving me crazy." I said as he slowly move back and fort. I start moaning like a wild cat scratching his back. He reach for my lips to stop me from moaning his name and whisper to my ears in a husky tone. "Keep it down they might hear us." After that i keep controlling not to moan loudly . After a few minutes he  let me stand and the flip me facing my back at him. He guide me to bend on the table and enter manhood again.

The feeling is so amazing that I forget Cali everytime I am having sex with Austin. I am holding at the table as he was thrusting deep inside me still keeping my moan audible.

Again I already feel the knot i was going to release. "Austin ahhhhh.... I think I'm gonna ..... Ahhhh..... Cum again...." I can hear both of our breath panting. "Me too lets cum together."

He is getting faster and faster.

Harder and Harder.

"Ahhhhhhhh....." We both moan in unison after we reach our climax. As i realize that he did cum inside me. He cum inside me?

HE CUM INSIDE ME!!!!

I face him  creasing my eyebrows.
He was just smiling.
"Did you just?" Why can't i say it directly? Are he insane?

"I cum inside you? Yes i did. Don't worry i have an after sex pill inside my bag you can drink it later. For now let's just stay this for a while" he hugged me still I'm lying on the table and he's on top of me.

Did we just have sex on Ethan's kitchen table? Ohhhhhh fuck it!
"You're always driving me insane everytime you are so close to me. I want to hug you, I want to touch you, i want to fuck you so hard. I felt that everytime." He said and i can feel his breath on my neck. I don't know but after hearing his words i fell asleep.

A/N: what do you think guys?