💋4

Kara leave the country 7 am in the morning she arrives at Ngurah Rai International Airport at 11 am. "Hmmmm the smell of this country is so nice."  After going out on the plane she head to pick up her bags. She head to the departure area  and find a taxi to the resort she will going to stay.

She will going stay at The Seminyak Beach that has the alluring view of the sea and ideal for surfing. "Selamat pagi cantik." The taxi driver greeted her. "Ahmmm sorry I don't understand." The driver just smile at her. She felt a little awkward that's why she is finding some words to say. "I know i was just greeting you a good morning where are you heading?" The driver takes her belongings and put it in the compartment and open the door for her. "Oh thank you." She sit down inside still slightly nervous. Well it's her first time to be out of the country for her 24 years of existence.

"Where are you going Miss?" The driver look at her trying to ask her name. "It's Kara and I'm heading to Seminyak Beach. Is it far?" She ask while putting her seatbelt. "Ohhh not too far it will only take 39 minutes to go there." Wow it will cost too much 39 minutes ride on a taxi is not a joke.

She just shut her mouth and plug her earphones and find a music that is soothing. She is so occupied thinking about  Cali. He didn't even bother to reply all her text and calls last night and earlier after she leaves. She texted that she will go out of the country but still no reply. She couldn't do anything until Cali contact her. She really need this vacation to make up her mind. She love him so much. She even go to him when she had time even if their not legal on Kara's side. She follow Cali's request Everytime and she is so sick of his attitude that if Kara didn't follow him he will get mad and will treat her like she is not his girlfriend. 

Kara didn't realize that there she is now crying. The taxi driver notice her and worry why she is crying. "Are you ok Miss? Is there something wrong?" She was snap back to reality and wipe of her tears. "I'm fine thank you."  The driver didn't bother to ask her again because that is none of his business. "I can sense that your crying because of loving someone but all i can say is that all the things happening to you has a reason and a lesson if its a problem and hurt don't run, face it and solve it right away the right one will come I assure you that." She was just listening to the drivers advice and eventually have a small talk.

"Ok where here." She look out of the window and saw a big entrance of the resort. "Wow it's beautiful." She can't wipe off the smile in her lips. "It is Miss." She then look back at the driver and find some cash in her wallet and lend it to the driver. "Miss you paid me too much." He returned back the extra money Kara gave him. "No, it's my gift for you for giving me advice. Merry Christmas Sir." She then get out of the taxi smiling.

A/N: Short update and also late sorry hehehhehe love lots everyone