💋1

Being tied in the expectation of other people is not easy even she is now working Kara is having difficulties living alone and proving her parents that she can survive in a cruel world. She work in the office as the Ceo's secretary for 2 months now. She is grateful to find a decent job after graduating.

She's now heading home after an exhausting day in the office. When she was going to step into the elevator Ana approach her. Ana is the Secretary of the Vice President of the company they are not that close thou.

"Hey! Kara right?" She just nod her head and smile. "I was wondering if you have plans tonight?" Ana smile she can see in her eyes that she is expecting her to say no.

"Nothing much, why?" She see a hint of excitement in her eyes. "Yay! Great , so i was just going to invite you because I'm throwing a party at my apartment for my birthday today." Her lips form an O shape while she's slowly registering what Ana said.

"Oh its your birthday? I'm sorry I didn't know. By The way Happy Birthday." This is so awkward, she told herself. After a minute of silence she responded to Ana. "Sure why not." Ana hug her tight because of excitement. "This is going to be fun." She screamed inside the elevator that's why all of the people are looking at them. "But I don't have some dress and i didn't buy any gifts for you." She looked worried.

"Nahhhh.. it's ok your presence is enough for me." She can't think of any reason why Ana invited her all of a sudden. They are not close and she is not the type of girl who loves party. She always prefer to have a date with her cozy pillows and warm bed sheets.

She set aside her questions when she remembered that she is not in good terms with her boyfriend Cali. They fought last night because Cali felt that Kara has no time for him. They are in a relationship for almost 6 years and still going strong but we can't deny the fact that fighting is normal in couples. That's why she said yes to Ana because she thought that she needs some time to think about everything. She's tired and all she want right now is to be free in just one night.

They arrive at Ana's place and she can already hear the booming of the sound inside the apartment. "They already started the party. Come inside." Ana opened the door and they are greeted with many people mostly young adults like her.

She step inside and the first thing she saw was a girl and a boy making out. Even if she's not fond of parties it's not foreign to her to see something like that. She have sex with her boyfriend countless times.

They pass many people until they reach the mini bar counter of the apartment where a group of friends are drinking and chatting with each other Ana greeted them and introduce Kara to them.

"Hey bitches, I'd like you to meet Kara my officemate. Kara this Jason,Jenny,Natalie and Kerson. Oh wait where is Austin?" The curly guy pointed the cr.

By the way Jason is the curly black guy. Jenny, is a petite brunette. Natalie, is the girl with a blonde hair and Kerson is some kind of a geek you can see in schools. They all wave to Kara and Kara also wave at them.

They ask her age, work, hobbies and many more including if she had a boyfriend. That question came from Jason who is the only one who look at Kara with so much admiration. You can't blame him Kara is attractive even in here office clothes. She has this cute smile with eyes that can see your future once you lock eyes with her.
A not so perfect body but has great curves.

"Did i miss something?" A tall man appear all of a sudden wearing a smirk on his lips and lock eyes with Kara. "Austin where did you go i thought you already flash yourself in the toilet." And they all started to laugh. Even Kara also laugh at Jason's joke.