💋9

After she got inside her room she immediately head to the bathroom to take a warm bath to relieve the tensed muscles in her body.

That was close. She said to herself

After taking a bath she wore her OOTD. Shorts, a black tube and white cardigan. She dial Ethan's number to ask him if they already have plans for today. After two rings  he pick up.

"Hey Ethan! It's Kara I just want to ask if you already have plans for today?" Please say no please..... She silently pray.

"No, actually I was about to call you also." She can hear him giggle. "Soo... Yeah see you at the lobby then." She then hung up the phone and gather her purse. She locked her door before leaving the floor. Before she can take another step she hear a door opening behind her and that's when she realize Austin is standing.

She just gave him a smile before she continue walking towards the elevator.
"You going somewhere?" Austin ask her.
"Yeah I will just explore the beach." She casually replies. "Do you have some company?" She nod.

"Yeah some new friends I meet here at the hotel, wanna come?" A shock expression is visible to Austin's face but he immediately shakes it off. "Sure after all we're friends right?" Kara didn't know what to answer so she just turn her back and head to the elevator.

When they arrive at the lobby she can already see Ethan and Bren talking to each other sitting on a couch. She fasten her pace and Austin just followed her.

"Ethan" they both look at Kara walking towards them and they already notice that she is not alone. "You look pretty Kara." Bren complimented Kara. "You both look handsome too." And they laugh in unison.

"By the way this is Austin a friend of mine." Ethan saw Austin smirk after hearing Kara said 'a friend of mine' and he can easily tell that there is something going on between the two.

They head to the seashore where Ethan's  mini beach house is located. The view is breathtakingly beautiful. Kara always wanted to live near the ocean where she find peaceful.

"Wow Ethan this place is so beautiful." She roam her eyes around the living room directly facing the ocean.

"This is the fruit of my hard word when i was still modeling." She can't deny the fact that Ethan is hella handsome and his body is really fit but she can't explain why she is not attracted to him but to Austin every single move he does affect her well being like they just work for him.

"Okay so because it's getting dark now we can stay here overnight. I have foods , rooms but ohhh yeah I only have two rooms so we need to share." Kara was lost in her track and caught Austin looking at her. She immediately look away and head to the kitchen to cook some food.

While she was busy cooking Ethan ,Bren and Austin is drinking and talking in the living room. When she was about to finish cooking Ethan entered the kitchen.
"Hey" she look at him and smile.

"Hi" Ethan sit on the chair in front of Kara.
"I don't want  to put you on the hot seat but can I ask you something?" She didn't know what Ethan want to ask her but she can already feel that it is about her and Austin.
"Sure, what is it?" She answer while cleaning her mess.

"Who is Austin exactly? where did you meet him? I'm sorry i got too many questions " an awkward atmosphere is building up but Kara thought that maybe she can trust Ethan this time even if they just meet earlier.

"Well i meet him at my officemate birthday party who is happened to be his friend ." She explained but seeing Ethan's facial expression she can tell that he is waiting for her to continue the story. "Ok fine that night in our first meeting something happened." Ethan's lips form an 'o' shape.

"What about here in Bali? Is this coincidence or what?" He sure has many questions and Kara laugh at him. He being so curious about other people's lives. "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Nahh i just find you cute being nosy but don't get me wrong what happened to us is just a mistake we are both drunk by that time. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend there is nothing between us it's just a one time thing." She explained and it seems that Ethan get the point.

"Okay gorgeous I was just asking but thank you for sharing also but why you're ignoring him?" I thought this Q and A portion has ended maybe I wrong though.

"I don't know also i feel like i need to distance with him because everytime we get closer some magnetic force urging me to kiss me like arghhhhh I don't know either." Frustration is all she can feel right now.

"Maybe you are sexually attracted to him that's all." She thought for awhile maybe Ethan is right she is sexually attracted to Austin.

After that talk they call the two boys for dinner . She locked eyes with Austin and she feel uneasy because he is not smiling anymore like he is thinking something deep. She just ignore it and start eating.

Austin's POV

We are here talking in the living room while Kara is cooking in the kitchen. I badly want to go to her before i could get up Ethan is already standing and said that he will just help Kara with the cooking.

So Bren and I was left here. We were talking about some business but my mind is still on Kara. What if Ethan is hitting on her? I can't let that happen so i also excuse myself to go to the bathroom but the truth is i will just eavesdrop what Kara and Ethan is talking about.

"Nahh i just find you cute being nosy but don't get me wrong what happened to us is just a mistake we are both drunk by that time. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend there is nothing between us it's just a one time thing." He was silent at the moment hearing Kara's word. One time thing it is? Flashing a smirk on his lips before going back.

A/N:
Another update y'all enjoy keep safe❣️❣️