💋2

Kara wakes up with a throbbing head. She reach for her phone while her eyes is still close but her hand landed on a hard chest of a guy. She suddenly opens her eyes and saw Austin sleeping next to her. He is top less and his tummy is covered with blanket.

A sleeping Austin plus topless? She immediately check herself if she is still wearing her office outfits and hoping that she is. She slowly lifted her blanket and as expected she is naked. "Kara?" She froze hearing Austin's morning voice. Shit even his morning voice is so attractive. What the fuck erase that!

"This is wrong Austin i need to go." She pick up her clothes lying on the floor and reach for her phone. "Didn't you enjoy last night? It was the best night of my life Kara you are so good in bed." Austin trying to calm her. "No Austin this is not right i have a boyfriend and now i wake up with other man i barely know? This is too much for me." She put on her clothes not bothering if someone is in front of her. She doesn't need to hide anything to Austin he saw it all last night so why bother right?

"I have a girlfriend too."  They both fell in silence. "That is why we need to pretend that nothing happened between us ok? I don't want my relationship to be ruined neither you right?" Austin nod at her. " Let's both promise that this secret will remain in this four corner room. Are we clear?"

"Clear."

After that they both get out of the room and fix their self. When Kara got inside the taxi Austin watch her until he can't see even a single bit part of it.

What Kara didn't know that Austin already know her before the party. He always sees her in Ana's group photos and he can tell that he is attracted to her. It is also his idea to invite Kara to go to Ana's apartment. All that happened was planned except what Happened in bed. When he saw Kara removing here top and showing to much skin and he confirmed to himself that he is sexually attracted with her.

The kiss? He didn't even know how he end up kissing Kara all he know is that there's a sudden urge that push him to do that. That's why when he realized what he was doing he let go. He was not surprised if Kara would slap him what makes him so shocked is when Kara pulled him for another kiss that was the time he can't stop himself from what he was doing and then boom something happened and he didn't regret it. He enjoyed it so much.

After Kara was gone he turn to head inside and while he was walking Kara's words flashes again. I have a boyfriend Austin

He then remember Kath, his girlfriend for  3 months now. Austin love her and he respected her. He didn't get a chance to touch the girl he love because he wants to own on her the time that she is ready to give all of her but he didn't regret what he did with Kara. She fullfill his needs as a man and she is giving more than that. With all of his experience this is the first time that he really enjoyed having sex and up until now the pleasure he felt is still there.

"So how was last night?" Ana ask him when he enters the house. "She was amazing, by the way thanks for inviting her." He said to Ana while messing with her hair. "Oh God Austin stop that you're ruining my hair style." She then pouted and try to fix her hair. "Well, Kara is nice and i don't think I'll have a hard time talking to her but Austin remember you have Kath." He look at Ana.
"I know and I love her but Kara is.... What i need to fill in all my cravings as a man no feeling attached just a plain lust." She just rolled her eyes at Austin's reply.

On the other side after Kara got home she immediately head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. She recall what happened and she start banging the glass.
"You're such an idiot Kara why did you even drink if you can't control yourself!!!" Then she remember how Austin touch her and the feeling is still there. How he kiss her down there and how he look at her with pure of lust. She shake off the thought and finish showering.

She change into here house clothes and charge her phone. She know that Cali is worried about her. She prepared some breakfast thank God because it was her day off she didn't need to change into her working clothes.

What is happening to me? I know i love Cali but is it possible to feel lust in other man? And feel sexually attracted to them? Is it possible? There are many questions in her mind. She opened her phone and see no text and call from Cali. But why?

She didn't let a second slide and press the call button. After how many rings he picks up. "What?" His tone is angry. "Love, are you still mad at me? Is it hard for you to understand my situation? I thought you understand but i guess i was wrong." She felt disappointed because they always argue the same reason. "Don't use that  reason to me Kara i won't buy it." He then hung up.

"Calm yourself Kara. Enhale. Exhale." She repeated it until she calm herself. She always do it when her panic attack. She is the type of girl who loves over thinking things.

She is now sitting on her sofa while eating an ice cream. Until her phone rang she reach it on the side table without looking because she is so focus on what she is watching. Without looking at the caller ID she accepted the call.

"Hello?" She waited a few seconds before someone talk. "Hi baby girl how are you?" It's her mom. "Hi mom, im fine why'd you call?" She's not used to being called baby girl because  first of all she didn't grow up with her mother and father. When she was young she was left with her grandparents because her parents are busy working.

"Oh sweetie i have here a ticket to Bali, Indonesia your dad and I  thought you need some space for work because your overworking yourself there." She think about it and maybe ... Yeah she need sometime to cool down. Even Cali doesn't have a plan to talk to her right now. Maybe it's the best escape for now she want to relax thou.

"What about my work? I have work to do i can't simply leave the country i have many things to do." She didn't even realize that she has work. "Oh sweetie it's all fix your dad talk to your boss and he said yes." What did they say to my boss? He's not that type of easy to convince. I wonder what they said.

"Oh ok, when is the flight?" Maybe I need to shop some clothes match with the destination. "Tommorow 7 am" What???  That early? She check the time . 10:30 am. Whew I have time shop. "Ok mom thank you and love you." She then hung up.

"Ok Bali, Indonesia it is."

A/N: chapter two is slightly boring but yeah I'm trying to improve my writings btw thanks for the support. Mwaupssss