💋10

After we're done eating i wash the dishes and head to the room where i was going to sleep because Austin will just sleep on the sofa.

I enter the room without knocking and remove my shirt without hesitation I'm comfortable that I am alone in this room. I grab the towel on the closet and the oversize shirt Ethan gave to me before I go here and the unused underwear in one of the drawer here. I didn't bother to ask him why he has a women's underwear when he is a guy.

I put on the towel and head to the bathroom at last it's me and myself again. As i was about to turn the door knob someone grab it in the inside and open it revealing the half naked Austin in his wet hair and a water dripping down his body.

My eyes lead me to his abs going up to his chest passing his neck and his lustful lips. Just by looking at his body  making me wet down there and I can still feel how he's touch affects my whole being.

"You're drooling." I was back to reality when i hear his teasing voice. Fuck this man I can't help myself when I'm with him. I clear my throat to wash away the embarrassment I feel. "I'm not and... Uhmmm move!" I push him  outside of the bathroom.

"Okay lady chill." He said and flash his annoying smirk before i close the door.
"Asshole."

After taking a bath head out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I was walking while drying my hair with another towel when I saw Austin sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can't you see I'm going to change?" I said with annoyance. "I will watch you change , it's not like i didn't see you naked last time."   He's really getting into my nerves. What should i do with this man? He absolutely know that his presence is always affecting me. I know his playing with my feelings.

A smirk form on my lips when I remember something. If he wants to play then be it, I'll play with him.

I slowly move towards him. I can visibly see that he is curious of what I'm going to do. When i was an inch away from him I grab the shirt Ethan gave me. I pick the white underwear and remove my towel. Now I'm fully naked in front of him.

I slowly put on the underwear and saw his expression start to change from playful smirk to a serious look admiring my whole body. After putting it on I wear the oversize shirt without wearing a bra I'm going to sleep anyway why bother to put one.

"You're drooling." I flash a playful smile then get out of the room.

Austin's POV

After that incident I came up with the idea to tease her more so I waited for her to finish taking a bath. I sit on the edge of the bed and analyzing again her face after seeing a half naked me with just wearing a towel. It's easy to read her expression and I'm liking how she react when I'm around.

When i hear the door open a fix my face to a playful smirk. At first she didn't recognize that I'm still here because she is drying her hair when she finally saw my presence.

"Can't you see I'm going to change?" I can sense that she's annoyed right now and that was my goal to annoy her more. "I'll will watch you change, it's not like I didn't see you naked the last time." After a few silent moment I'm so curious of what she's thinking right now. I was shocked when she move forward until she's inch away from me. Her eyes not leaving mine.

She's seducing me! And my body is now reacting i can feel my  boy down there waking up in his slumber. Fuck!
That is all i can say right this time. I saw her grab the shirt on my back. What surprise me is when she remove her towel without anything to cover her precious body. She's all naked! I need to get ahold of myself I'm Not letting her win this time. No! Not gonna happen.