💋8

After the revenge of Kara to Austin she never felt that kind of  relief. She was so happy that night and ended up drunk all night and didn't notice she entered the wrong room.

She was greeted by the rays of sunlight. She can already tell that she is not in her room because her room is facing the sunset not the sunrise. She reach for her phone to see what time is it but she couldn't find it.

Her head is throbbing of headache.
"Fuck it!!" She curse while slowy getting up holding her head. She notices that she not wearing her dress last night but she is just wearing an oversized shirt with a scent of a man. She sniff the shirt and she easily got addicted by the scent. Ughhhh this scent is so masculine and sexy  she said inside her head.

She look around the room it's really not hers but she didn't feel scared. She didn't know why. "Good Morning Gorgeous." A handsome looking man greeted her coming from the kitchen  of the room. She slowly realize that the room is really that big.

"Hi" she greet back shyly. He walk towards her handing his hands to Kara and nod. It's like his telling her to stand up and follow him. Ofcourse she didn't hesitate to follow.

"You're so drunk last night and you didn't remember where your room is you thought this is yours and i forgot i leave the door open so you easily got in. Though i didn't mind because you are already wasted I'm glad that you know where the bathroom is and you started to throw up hahahahaa that's why I remove your dress because you stink and replace it with mine I hope you don't mind that I was just helping you I didn't do anything." He just chuckled while Kara is looking at him embarrassed like she just wanted to disappear at the moment. Good for her she landed on someone who's intention is good what if she landed on the room of some maniac old man? She cringe.

When the guy notice that Kara is still processing what is happening he speaks. "I made you a hangover soup." He guided Kara to sit. He is such a gentleman. Kara grab the spoon and taste the soup and her eyes sparkle after tasting it. The guy smiled at her reaction and tell her to eat more. After Kara finished eating she gain some courage to speak.

"This is soooooooo good!" That is the first thing she says. "Ohh and sorry for being a burden last night and today. Also thank you for taking care of me you're such a gentleman." The guy just shakes his head. "Ohhh don't mind it it's ok. Btw I'm Ethan what's your name again?" He look at Kara.

"I'm Kara." They shake hands and after that they are both laughing with each others story when the door opens revealing another handsome man smiling holding a grocery bag. Kara divert her eyes to Ethan who is also smiling.

"Hi Hon." He heads to Ethan's place and kiss hiss forehead. At first Kara was dumbfounded at the sight in front of her but she eventually compose herself. Soooo they are together? Wowwww just wow!  She said. "Kara, this is Bren my boyfriend. Hon, this is Kara ."  He lend his hands and we shake hands he smile at me and i responded him with an awkward smile. Shitt they are both good looking damn!

She stay for a couple of hours talking to Bren and Ethan then bids them a goodbye. They exchange numbers incase she want to hang out with them sometimes. So they are new couple they're on their  6th month now.

She was heading back to her room still not minding that she is only wearing an oversized shirt when she press the elevator to go up she was greeted by Austin's face inside. She suddenly felt cold sweat running down her forehead. My days will end here.

She said then gulp before entering the elevator. She can feel Austin is staring her from head to toe. They are in the same floor and their room is just facing each other. She  heard the 'ding' sound of the elevator and immediately step out of it. Her paced is getting faster and faster and Austin too.

"Where have you been? And why are you wearing that?" She can sense that Austin is a meter away from her without turning her back she answered. "It's none of your business." Shen then swipe her key card and enter her room without looking at him.

A/N: sorry guys i just now updated after a long time. Hope you'll like this one.