💋5

An attendant greeted her while she's entering the resort."Welcome Ma'am" the front desk clerk greeted her. "I'm the one to stay in Karina and Melandro's room." She slide a card to present a Prof. "Ohh yes Ma'am your rooms is now prepared it's in the 8 floor Rm. 1" She handed her key card. "Thank you."

She then head to the elevator and press the 8 floor. While she's in the elevator she started to think what would she do her in Bali. She then smile and do her to-do-list in Bali. When the elevator ding she stops writing and head to her room. Her belongings are there inside. She ran to the window and open the curtains and she saw the dazzling beauty of the ocean.

"Wow this is amazing." She step out of her room and to the outside connecting to the swimming pool and the view of the ocean.
"Welcome to paradise Kara." She then hug herself.

She went back inside and unpacked her clothes in her bag and put it in the closet. When she was done she directly go and take a shower because she feel so sticky. After showering she check her watch it's already 7 pm in the evening and she's debating with herself if she must go and eat outside or have a room service. "I'm hungry but I'm to tired to go out so it's a room service." She sit down on her bed and dial the food section in hotel.

Time flies fast and she already finishes eating and brushing her teeth she laid down and the first thing she thinks is how she and Cali meet for the first time.

Well to make the long story short they are in the same school in high school when she met Cali he is on his last school year in high school. They were mortal enemies but suddenly fell in love with each at first it's ok but when times goes by their situation is worsening and up until now Kara always tells herself that self love is the first thing we need to learn in order to survive in the cruel world.

Cali started to change because Kara spoiled him so much that whatever he wants he will get. That's how big is the love of Kara to Cali. It gets to the point that Kara caught Cali cheating on her but as i said she loves Cali that much that even she needs to pretend that she didn't know anything but in fact she is dying inside on how she was hurt. She didn't mind all the advice of her friends because she is afraid to lose Cali. But is it worth it? She is fighting alone is it worth it to fight for their relationship alone?

Until now she is doing that just to keep Cali even though he's cheating at her with some other woman. You can't blame her because for her Cali is her true love.

A/N: sorry now lang naka update I'm busy kasi but thank again ang Merry Christmas and Happy New year Everyone!!!!!