~Part 24| Movie Night with The Wolfhards~

Y/n's POV

"Babe wake up," I heard waking up slowly from my nap.

"Mmmm, were already here?" I groaned not trying to wake up.

"We'll get to sleep in my bed" Finn whispered trying to get me to get awake.

"Fine," I grabbed onto his shoulders letting on of my arms hold around his neck "carry me,".

"Of course m'lady," He picked me up and carried me to the door. He opens the door quietly. I felt his walk-in,  he took a right, and a left and another right and walked into a nicely sized room. It smelt like him, there was a couch with a tv m, and a decent-sized bed. "Here lay down, I'm gonna change" He grabs a t-shirt out of his drawer and gave it to you, "Change into this, I'll come back to take off your makeup". He said walking into his bathroom.

"Uhmm" I groaned moving lazily slipping out my dress and putting on Finn's large t-shirt. He came back into the room with a wipe.

"Time to wipe your face, just relax," He whispers while gently wiping my face. "Okay, all done." He got into the bed and cuddled me.

~timeskip~

Finn's POV

I woke up to see Y/n sleeping peacefully next to me. I had to get up to help my mom cook and to get as many baby pictures away from the living room asap. 

"Morning Finny," My mom said, She was flipping pancakes while scrolling through Facebook and Instagram.

"Hi mom, how was time without me?", I asked hugging her, I was happy being about to be with my actual parents for a while.

"Calmer," She laughed at her joke and ruffled my hair, "I suggest you get the girlfriend of your in here, I wanna meet her!".

"In a bit, she had a rough night," I said taking all of my baby pictures off of the walls by the kitchen. "I'm gonna wake here once I get most of these down, no embarrassing me"

"No promises" She winked to me as I walked to the living room.

~timeskip~

Y/n's POV

"Wake up, Y/nnn" I heard someone calling me, noticing the voice as Finn's.

"I don't want too," I groaned as a pushed myself under the covers.

"Come on, my family wants to meet you," He says, quickly remembering you are at his house with his family in the room next door.

"Oh no, I have to get ready, I don't look good," I got out of bed and looked in a mirror and start straightening ou my hair. 

"Baby, you are fine let's go," Finn grabs me from my waist and lifts me up from behind carrying me out his room, we walk out to the living room and enter a dining area,

"Mom, Dad, Nick, this is Y/n. Be nice." Finn said still carrying me while pulling out a chair for me to sit in, and placing me down.

"Hi, I'm Nick and I'm Finn's brother," Nich said holding his hand waiting for me to fist bump him. I bumped his hand with mine and chuckled. 

"Hi, I'm Finn's Mom and this is his dad," Finn's mom said across the table smiling. "Well let's start to eat and we can have a movie marathon in the living room".

"Sounds like a plan," I chuckle as Finn helps me place some food on my plate. We all made some joke, some about Finn talked about how we met.

After breakfast we all gathered up in the living room, we all agreed on watching ever Bad Boys movie made. Me and Finn on one side of the couch, nick on the carpet below us and Finn's mom and Dad next to us. We ate loads of popcorn and candies til I was late, sooner or later we all fell asleep after watching any movie we could find and eating no the best foods. 

~timeskip~

Kate's POV

Y/n left after the premier with Finn to go to his house, after the premier me and everyone went back to the hotel to rest. Millie had to travel back home with her boyfriend to Film another movie and Sadie and Caleb went back to NYC after being away from there family for long. Noah and I stayed in the hotel making tik toks, youtube videos and eating. It's getting harder to keep our relationship quiet and non-existent to the public, especially having cameras on, and ging live on every social media every day. I'm pretty sure we gained 100 pounds each. Y/n's parents haven't left their office in days, mine have come back once in the past few days. Wonder what's keeping them so busy??

~.~

Thanks for reading. Thank you to M's for writing parts of this! The last chapter comes out soon!