~Part 10| Premiere~

"Kate ! Noah! and Y/n!" Millie screams from the bathroom."Get in here or I will tell your crushes you like them".

The 3 kids ran into the bathroom before Millie could say anything else.

"What now Mills, I'm watching Liza on Demand," Kate said impatiently.

"Isn't Noah in that??" Y/n said looking at Kate smirking.

"Ummm..yeah I guess. I'm just rewatching them before I start the second season"

"Mills what do you need," Noah said trying not to make it obvious that he was blushing.

"Well, Sadie-"

"OML! Do you mean Sadie SINK!" Kate started to fangirl.

"Yes, Sadie Sink, haha, well she said that she wants to be apart of Finn and Y/n love adventure"

"OML YES PLEASE!!!!!" Kate was jumping up and down

"Calm down, she is going to be here the week before we leave to Canada"

"Oh yAy!" Y/n said, "Wait, what do you mean by me and Finn's love adventure...."

"Dude, I'm gonna write a song about your obliviousness"( I actually have lols) Kate said while looking at the oblivious (h/c) colored hair girl is. 

"Whatever Kate we all know you lik--mhfg" Y/n tried to finish but Kate slapped her hang quickly over her mouth.

"Any whoo, Let's go to the Mall today!" Millie said. 

The kids showed up at the Mall around 1 hour later. It wasn't as packed as we expected, it was less crowded and you had room to skip and jump around.

"Oooo! Look this dress is cute" Kate said holding up a black sequenced dress.

"Omg! You should wear that to the movie premiere!" Millie said.

"Millie you weren't supposed to tell them," Noah said looking at Millie with an 'Omg wtf' face.

"Oops," She said giggling.

"What premiere??" Kate said coming out of the dressing room.

"Wow...." Noah looked at Kate in awe. Y/n and Millie giggling at the two.

"Hello?? What premier....." Kate said trying to get them to answer.

"There is a premiere for a movie that I'm in, everyone is going. It's the first week we spend in Canada!"

"Omg! Yay!!" Y/n said. "I get to walk the red carpet"

"But here is the thing, because you guys aren't in it, someone has to bring you.." Millie said winking at Y/n.

"Finn better take Y/n!" Kate said. "Come on we have to find you a dress, one for him to ask you in the premier in, and another for him to take you in".

Kate and Y/n walked off farther into the store leaving Noah and Millie in the tux section.

~Millie POV~

"Get a black tie, with the sequence," Millie said winking at Noah.

"Are you crazy, I can't take her with me!" Noah said looking at Millie.

"And why not"

"Because then she will find out I like her"

"And it's not like she doesn't feel the same, get the black one with the sequence. I know what I'm doing" Millie says walking off to find the girls.

Y/n's Dresses

Millie's Dress

Millie's Dress

Noah's Suit

The crew of 4waits in the check outline

The crew of 4waits in the check outline. Which is extremely long.

~Y/n's POV~

How does Millie know he will ask me. It's not like he likes me. Right. Of course, I'm right! He should be with someone like....umm I don't know. Ugh But I cant wait to spend 2 months with him. Millie with probably find some way to make Kate and Noah get together. His fans will probably hate me. Why is this line taking so long? I wish Finn was here

~Kate POV~

Y/n has been acting weird ever since I and Noah have been getting along. I felt her pain and knew something was wrong. I didn't want to ask her because I knew she would break down. Earlier, I heard Y/n say 'I wish Finn was here'. I think she was talking to herself. I hate to see her like this. Me talking to my crush. Her not even getting to see her's for another month and a half. I have to do something.

"Hey, Finn? I need a favor?...."