~Part 15| She's Back~

The morning of the day after the beach, Noah still had to talk to Kate. He decided to ask Y/n for help because he knew, she knows her better than anyone. And if he told Millie, she would probably tell her. He walked into the living room and for Y/n on the couch.

"Y/n? Hey! Can you give me some advice?"

"Umm sure. What's up?" 

"So there is this girl I like, we all know her. And I kinda maybe, have a crush on her. But she likes me back, I heard her say it"

"Okay and??

"Like how do I ask her out? Or tell her I like her too?" All of a sudden, y/n's phone rings.

Phone Convo
Bold - Y/n
Italics - Unknown

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Y/n L/n?"

"Umm, who's asking?"

"Oh, My name is Piper. I found your number on my boyfriend's phone! Why is your name on his phone 'soon to be girlfriend'!?!"

"Umm, I don't know your boyfriend, and I have a thing going on with-" Y/n was getting mad more and more as a second of the conversation went on,

"Yes! I know FINN WOLFHARD" She laughed, it was a recognizable laugh

"Umm, yeah...You sound familiar...JADE!"  Y/n was angry, her enemy had kidnapped her 'soon to be boyfriend' "Noah, she is BACK!"

"Well Well Well, looks like Ms.Wannabe isn't as dumb as we though"

"You seem more like the wannabe for stealing my...my"

"Your, what"

"My Finn! And you better know, that once I find you. Your face won't be the only thing you can't move"

END OF PHONE CONVO

"Geez, you schnapped," Noah said trying not to laugh

"Not the time," Y/n said with a resting face, that looked like she could kill someone and still show no emotion. She started to get up to find Finn. Luckily, she knew his Find My iPhone account.

"Wait, so you're not gonna help? Y/n, please! I need to let her know!"

"Ask Millie," She said turning around to face him. "I know what girl, you are talking about, and I would tell you what to do. But right now, I have to find Finn. And let me tell you a secret, she won't date anyone, unless I have a boyfriend, I have told her to many times that I won't, but now that I have a chance, she's not backing down" She ran down the hall to her room to start tracking Finn. Noah stood there in complete shock. Then ran to Millie's room,

"Get up, and let's go!"

"Wait- what?" Millie and Kate were watching LARRAY on the big screen and secretly eating Noah's gogo squeezes. "Okay coming"

Noah's POV

I have to help Y/n find Finn. It will help both of us. Only the ST cast and I know this. But the Netflix database had GPS's stuck inside of our shoulders. So, If something happens and they can find us. I ran to get my computer but forgot that I still don't have my electronics! I ran into Kate 's Room and used her MacBook, It was open on youtube. I guess she posted her revealing crush video, it made my heart sink. But it has to be me! I log on to the database and find him! Why is he under a store on Main Street?? Jack and Jackies Toaster Tots???

No One's POV

Noah, Millie, Kate , and Y/n all ran down the stairs with everything they needed. Heading right out of the penthouse lobby onto the sidewalk. The group had to get through everyone, le's just say new yorkers are rude. After about 15 minutes of arguing with people passing by rude strangers and stopping so Kate could dance with a street performer, they finally made it.

~.~ 

Thanks for reading! (665 words)

[A/N: I have the flu so I'm kind of dead inside, sorry it's short but I really like the next one (; Have a nice day! Also my crush got a girlfriend and now I'm sad ): ]