~Part 8| Dreams~

"I dare you to tell your fans who your crush is"

~.~

"Millie!! Are you crazy?!?!" Kate said starting to hyperventilate.

"No anyways, I know for a fact he would like you back," Millie says winking at Noah and Y/n.

"I'm not doing that until Finn and Y/n get together," Kate said trying to breathe but rambling "PERIODT".

"Ummm what makes you think I have a chance with Finn..." Y/n askes in shook.

"Are you blind, OMG!" Kate says yelling softly. 

"She is right, Don't tell him I told you this but Finn has a small, no...HUGE crush on you, he told me over the phone before we met. He kept on saying how pretty and nice you are, then I hung up because..he said the L word..." Noah explained hoping she believed him.

"Exactly, remember the shooting at the cafe, before that happened Finn was talking about what does love feels like, I asked who he was in love with but he never said who...," Millie says convincing Y/n she might have a chance.

"You guys don't understand, you are all celebrities, I'm not," Y/n says not knowing what to say.

"Did Prince Harry marry another princess?" Millie says.

"Did Belle marry a beast?" Noah says catching on. "Wait i think thats wrong-"

"We like people we have no chance with!" Kate says, everyone looks at her "What it's the truth"

"Kate just you wait," Millie says. "Y/n you don't have to be famous to date a famous person. I liked a kid who wasn't famous." She tries to help.

"Ugh, I don't know let's just see how the rest of the trip goes," Y/n says then spacing off.

The guards had noticed the time 11:30, the kids needed to get home it was late. The 4 kids surrounded by guards walking back to the hotel. Noah and Kate holding hands and skipping to be funny. Noah decided to sleepover at there place, because he didn't want to bother his family by coming home at 1 am. They all got into there pj's and watched some movies and ate popcorn, pop-tarts, and some sugar cookies. Kate and Noah fell asleep watching tik toks, Millie and Y/n took loads and loads of pictures to tease each other. Millie was scrolling threw her photos with Y/n, Millie had forgotten that on the plane she and Kate took photos of her sleeping and screenshots of her and Finn's text messages.

"Is that me? Why do you have pictures of me sleeping on the plane??" Y/n said while looking at Millie with a weird face. They both broke out in laughter after a minute of there short staring contest.

"Kate and I were sending them to Finn, see look he likes you a lot," Millie says and shoots a smirk at me.

"Well I guess, I have had a crush on him for (however many yrs), I just never wanted to show it. It would be so weird haha". Y/n said whispering.

"Woah, long time hun, lol," Millie said, "By the way how are we going to use these against Kate ??"

"I have no idea." Y/n whispers.

 The two girls watched movies until Millie fell asleep. Y/n was still awake, she just could not go to sleep. It was around 4 am and she decided to make breakfast cookies for Noah, Millie, and Kate . She just couldn't go to sleep.

Finn's POV 

"Y/n, I have loved you from the day I met you, Will you be my girlfriend?" Finn said right before they left the woods, where they had a picnic date.

"Of course, and I love you too!" Y/n said with a smile on her face. All of a sudden everything starts to go blurry and pitch black, you(Finns Pov)  hear Nicks voice,

"Aww Y/n I love you so much, Looks like my boy Finster has a crush" Nick chuckles and walks out of the room.

I slowly wake up and wipe the drool off my lip.

"That's was a dream, ugh why can't it be real!"

Text Messages

Good Morning Y/n!!

WAKE UP!!!!

COME ONNN!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!!!

Okay, I will let you sleep...

Xx

End of Text Messages

~.~

                                                                           Thanks for reading! <3!                                                                              (712 Words)