Universal Studios

Y/N's POV

(short imagine)

"Mommy I want to buy a Gryffindor robe, scarf, and a wand"

"Mommy I want one too, but I also want candy"

"Mommy I only want butterbeer"

"Kids lets leave your mommy alone or I'm going to turn this car around and we're going to go home" Shawn says, turning around from his seat, after we stopped at a red light.

Our 3 children were weirdly obsessed with Harry Potter and Shawn was grateful for that. It gave him an excuse to watch all the Harry Potter movies in one day.

"You can get whatever you want as long as you guys behave" I explain.

All three of them nod their heads and shut their mouth. We were almost at the parking lot and the kids were trying so hard to keep in their excitement and it was very amusing to watch.

"Okay grab whatever you can carry because mommy and daddy are not going to hold it if you get tired of carrying it" I say, as we get out of the parked car. "Hold hands with each other, please"

Our kids were very well behaved, they usually never fought with each other and they usually listened to us. So we'll see how today goes.

Shawn and I were hand in hand while entering the Citywalk, our three girls walked in front of us so we could keep our eye on them. We soon saw the red carpet and the grand entrance getting closer and the girls started jumping up and down.

"MOMMY LOOK"

"I see baby, now let's go in line so we can go inside the park"

As soon as we entered the girls immediately pointed in the direction of the Hogwarts castle. When we entered the girls wanted to go on the ride that was inside the castle, but Scarlet was too short so I took her to get some butterbeer, while Shawn took our other 2 girls to the ride.

"Mommy what's this fluffy thing on top" Scar asks, pointing to the top of the butterbeer.

"It's like a cream, take a sip and try it" I reply.

She takes a sip and the cream immediately makes a mustache on her face.

"Mommy, am I tall enough to ride that ride?"

"I'm sorry honey, you're not tall enough yet, but I can take you to Super Silly Fun Land, while we wait for daddy and your sisters" I suggest.

She nods her head and tugs my arm towards Super Silly Fun Land. I texted Shawn where we were going and followed Scarlet.

Scarlet rode all the rides while I watched her, she had the biggest smile on her face. I bought some of the pictures that the ride took of Scarlet and I put it in the backpack. I had everything that I have ever dreamed of; the man of my dreams, 3 beautiful children, and a wonderful life.

My phone beeped and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

Hubby: We just finished honey

Hubby: Where are you eh?

Even when he texted he still somehow managed to sound Canadian. I texted him back and said that we were heading to Madam Malkin's Robes, to get the robes.

"Mommy that ride was so crazy"

"Yeah mommy, it flipped us upside down and it moved so fast, it was so fun"

"I'm glad you both had fun, Scarlet had some fun on her own. Didn't you bub?" I replied.

Scarlet nodded her head and took the pictures from the backpack so she can show her siblings. The three girls chatted and exchanged pictures.

"I think we need to come here, just us two. Like a date, what do you think honey?" Shawn whispers in my ear.

"I agree, but for now let's go get the robes that they have been asking for" I giggle, giving him a small peck on the lips.

The girls intertwine their hands and walk into the store, I watched as their excitement take over and two of them headed straight for the Gryffindor robes. Our oldest, took a different route and headed for the green and black Slytherin robes. Which seemingly put a shock on both Shawn and I's faces.

My family is my everything and I couldn't have asked for a better life.

--

I miss Universal so here's a tiny imagine to fulfill my needs haha

Also, would you guys be down if mixed in my regular imagines on here? They're still about Shawn, just without the kids aspect.

But I'll also be posting more Dad Imagines, so it's a win-win situation

Let me know

Enjoy xx