I want my bed mommy (1)

Y/N's POV

It was the last night of Shawn's 5th headlining world tour and we were in Toronto, Canada.

Shawn was currently in his Q&A with our two baby boys, Peter & Liam. And I was currently talking to Aaliyah and her boyfriend, Jordan. We were all hanging out in the green room, just waiting for Shawn to finish his Q&A and start the show.

"You know now that I think about it, I think mum wants you and Shawn to have another baby" Aaliyah says, out of the blue.

I give her a puzzled look and ask her why she thinks that.

"We we're looking at old baby pictures of Shawn and I, and she came across a photo  when I was a little girl and I guess she thinks you guys needs to try for a girl" Aaliyah laughs.

"I don't know Liyah, it's just hard because Shawn's gonna be busy with writing songs for his next album and that's all he's going to be focused on for a while. You know him, he's always trying to finish a new album so he can go on tour soon" I shrug.

"We'll be here to help you Y/N, Aaliyah and I can babysit anytime. You guys can drop the kids off and start trying. Just think about, because Karen isn't the only one who wants another girl in the family" Jordan laughs, looking at Aaliyah. Hinting that she's the one who also wants a baby girl.

"Fine you caught me it's tr-"

Aaliyah gets cut off by a high pitched voice screaming 'mommy' I turn around and see my baby Peter. Peter is 6 years old and he's definitely a mommy's boy. Liam on the other hand still hasn't 'chosen' a side. Liam was 4 years old and was very smart for his age.

"Hi munchkins, go eat food before we go watch daddy perform" I suggest. Both boys grabbing their snacks from their backpacks and sitting next to their Auntie and Uncle.

As I was putting everything back into the boys' bags I felt a strong pair of arms grab me by the waist and pulling me in.

"Hi baby" Shawn says, shoving his face into my neck, making me giggle.

"Hi honey, go eat, your mom brought homemade pasta for everyone"

He nods his heads and fixes himself up a plate. Everyone is gathered around the table, talking and chatting about life.

"Mommy mommy can Liam and I go on stage with daddy? Daddy told us to ask you" Peter begs, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you guys can, but you both need to wear the ear plugs so your ears don't hurt okay?" I said. They both nod their heads and continued eating.

Soon enough it was time for Shawn to perform. He gave us kisses and ran on stage. I could watch him do this every night and I wouldn't get tired of seeing it. He was so passionate about his work and it was the cutest thing ever.

The boys we're going to come out while Shawn played "Miracles" Shawn wrote this song when I was pregnant with Liam. The song was very emotionally charged and could have you crying anywhere you were.

We were struggling to conceive Liam. We had 3 miscarriages and we were slowly giving up. A couple months after our third miscarriage, I was pregnant with Liam and he was definitely our miracle, along with Peter of course.

Shawn was more than halfway done with the show and it was finally time to bring out the boys.

"As you guys know, I wrote Miracles for my two boys and I thought it would be special if I brought them out here while I sang to them. Is that alright to you guys?" Shawn asked the crowd.

The crowd went even crazier.

"Come out boys"

Liam and Peter ran to their dad, hand in hand. They jumped into his big arms and Shane picked them up. Cez brought out two chairs for the boys to sit on, along with Shawn's guitar.

As Shawn was about to start singing, there were loud high pitches screams coming from the top of the arena.

Figuring it was just a fan screaming, Shawn continued on. He got his guitar and started strumming the first few cords of the song.

During the middle of the song, everything was going in slow motion. It was like we were in a movie. I was trying to run to my boys and grab them, but Karen pulled me back. I was a sobbing mess, I just wanted my boys.

Shawn's POV

While I was singing to my boys, they were smiling and singing along with me. It was such a perfect moment, until the whole arena was screaming and yelling trying to find a way out. When I heard the dreadful sounds of the gunshots I immediately dropped my guitar and ran to the boys.

But it was too late, Peter had already gotten shot.

"PETERR" I yelled, grabbing both of my little boys and running backstage.

Y/N's POV

I saw Shawn running towards us with both of the boys in his grip.

He put Liam down and when I saw Peter, my heart was filled with anger and sadness. I ran to my baby boy and cradled him into my arms.

"Peter baby, it's mommy. Everything's going to be okay. SOMEONE CALL 911 PLEASE" I croak out with tears streaming down my face.

I started at my little boy who was laying in my arms in pain. He got shot near his chest and I was praying to god that it wasn't near his heart. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Hi mommy" He choked out, blood was coming out of his mouth. "I love you mommy, daddy, Liam. Can we go to my bed, I want my bed mommy. I'm tired, everything hurts"

My poor boy, had not clue what was going on. My heart aching was. Where was the damn ambulance. I looked up and saw everyone crying. Shawn held Liam with a tight grip. Manny was trying to console Karen. Aaliyah was sobbing into Jordan's chest. The guys trying to hold in their tears.

Why does this happen to us. Why are people so fucking careless and stupid. Whoever did this can rot in hell. My son's life is in danger. I cannot believe how selfish people are these days.

I looked down at Peter and saw his eye lids getting droopier.

"Honey, don't close your eyes, we're going to your bed now. Just wait a couple more minutes, please baby. Do it for mommy" I begged holding him tighter as we walked towards the ambulance that just got here. "I can't lose you baby. Please stay. I need you. We need you"

"I'll try mommy, please don't cry"

This hit hard
Hope you enjoyed!
School is canceled until April soooo I'll be updating more often!