TikToks With Dad

Y/N's POV

(short imagine)

"Mommy I'm bored" My son Manuel says as he tugs on my shirt.

"Honey, mommy has to work. Go ask your dad or sister to go play with you" I reply, turning back to my laptop.

"But sissy is busy doing tiktoks and daddy is sleeping" He whines, stomping on the ground.

"Wake up daddy and tell him to come in here. Okay sweetheart?" I say, leaning down to kiss Manuel on the forehead.

He sighs but follows my instructions. I get back to work, but instantly feeling guilty that I pushed my baby boy away. I quickly finish what I was doing and head over to the master bedroom where Shawn was still sleeping.

I walk in and saw Manuel jumping on the bed, while Shawn covered himself with the white comforter.

"Is daddy not waking up?" I giggle, walking closer to the bed.

"No, daddy being lazy" Manuel huffs.

I walk up to Shawn's side of the room and pull the covers off him exposing Shawn's naked body. I quickly pull the covers over his body, hoping that Manuel didn't see anything. But who am I kidding, little kids always notice everything.

"AHHHHH WHAT'S THAT?" Manuel yells, covering his eyes.

Shawn tightens his grip on the blanket and gives me a look telling me that I should take Manuel with me while he changes.

"Let's go see what sissy is doing" I suggest, picking up Manuel and placing him in my right hip.

Shawn's POV

After that encounter with my wife and son, I immediately got up and decided it was time to get changed and get out of the room. This quarantine was delightful, I got to sleep in and spend time with my family. I just got back from tour a couple weeks ago and the extra sleep was helping my body and health.

"Mommy look I can dance"

I hear giggles coming from my daughter's room and decided to go check out all the noise, after getting dressed of course.

"What's going on in here eh?" I ask, peeking through the door.

"We're making tiktoks dad" My daughter replies.

"Mhm I've never heard of that, what is that?"

"You're a boomer dad" Manuel laughs.

"Excuse me? I am not a boomer, show me what this is all about"

I see Y/N sitting on our daughter's bed and laughing her ass off.

"Daddy follow us, but you have to stand in the middle because you're a giant"

I nod my head and follow their orders. They showed me a dance and I tried to copy them, but I had two left feet and almost ended up tripping.

"Daddy it's so easy, even mommy can do it"

"Wow let me see mommy do it then" I scoff, walking towards the bed. "Let me see you try honey, I'd love to see this" I point to the original spot I was standing at and she winks at me "Watch me, baby"

Manuel presses the button and the songs starts to play. I was impressed, they were all in sync and I should've just kept my mouth shut.

Y/N sticks her tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

"If mommy can do it then I can do it too"

"Let me see it then" Y/N says switching spots with me, smacking my ass in the process of moving.

After a million tries of doing the same dance over and over again. We finally perfected one and let me say dancing is not my forte.

Cute little imagine

Enjoy xx