Thirty

Calum

AliCat

Liked by calumhood, crystalleigh, and 429 others

AliCat: this year, I'm most thankful for you. All the things you've taught me, and the amount of learning and growing we've done together. You may not have been in most of my year, but you have been the biggest blessing of it. I cannot wait to see where this leads. Hope to see you again very soon. ❤️😘

Gabbygab: okay but what!? Who!? Is it... him? 👀 We NEED to talk!

Claire.davis1: happy that you're happy. Wish I'd been able to make that trip out to see you happen. Miss you tons.

Sierradeaton: love this and you. Grateful we became friends this year along side all the craziness.

I can't help but want to respond, holding back though until I can pull up a text instead. I'm not ready for the world to know about my perfect little secret.

Hey Baby. I hope you
know how thankful I am
for you too. I can't wait
to see you again. It's only
been a couple days, but
I miss you loads. Have a fun
day with your family. Call
me when you have time. ❤️

I'm surprised as the bubbles pop up, indicate she is responding almost immediately after I hit send. Waiting a moment for the message to load.

Happy Thanksgiving Cal.
I miss you so much, I hope
I wasn't overstepping with
my post, but I wanted to
share a little bit. To tell you
and the world what I am so
incredibly grateful for. I'll
call you after dinner. Have
a good day. ❤️❤️❤️

I'll be waiting for your call.

She doesn't respond again, off to enjoy the day with her family. I on the other hand, stand from my place on the couch and trek towards the kitchen with Duke on my heels. Making myself a coffee before heading out back. The air isn't exactly warm, but the sun is hot and my body feels depleted of the sunlight it needs.

Alison

"So, are you going to tell us what happened?" Regan smirks at me as she Brit and I are working on dinner prep.

"Should we be concerned about something? I mean you look a little bruised." Brit adds with a laugh.

"Oh gosh, don't talk like that. You're not my best friend your my mom." I laugh.

"I take it you took my advice though? You've very conveniently left that part of the conversation out when we've talked over the last month or so."