Twenty-Six

Calum

"You look like you're already asleep." I chuckle, wandering up to bed with Ali's hand in mine. I hadn't expected her to get so emotional when I suggested singing Best Years, but I can't say I was upset by it either. Her reaction only solidified the hold she has on my heart.

"I'm okay. Just had a really, really, good day." She squeezes my hand softly as she pushes open the door to our bedroom for the night.

"Hey, Ali, um... thanks for loving the song earlier. It meant a lot to me." I chuckle awkwardly.

"It was so pretty. And it was perfect for me right now. It like covered all my fears and concerns in a blanket of relief. Does that make any sense?" She laughs as she begins pulling the fancy extra pillows off the bed.

"It helped still?" I grin, sliding my arms around her waist from behind, burying my head into the crock of her neck.

"Ya." She sighs, leaning her weight back into me.

"You know it's been like a month since that week from hell when I though I'd really lost every last chance with you."

"That was a bad week." She sighs, spinning carefully to face me.

"At the time, but looking back it was just what you needed to give this a chance. And I think I'm right in saying that was a good thing in the end?" I smile, brushing some of her curls back.

"The last month has been a lot more fun that's for sure. And I have definitely enjoyed us growing closer if that's what you mean." She giggles, her arms lifting over my shoulders.

"I'm saying it's been a month of testing things out and I know I'm happier than I've ever been in my life, and I think I know you well enough to assume the same about you."

"Ya, I'm definitely happy." She sighs out, her lips lifting into a soft smile.

"Good." I whisper, brushing my lips over hers gently before connecting them.

Spending the whole day with her in a relaxed and fun setting had done something to me, and I just want to show her how much she means to me again. To my surprise her hands run down my chest and locate the bottom of my sweater before mine find hers. She quickly lifts both the sweater and shirt below over my head, reattaching our lips as soon as the fabric clears, discarding it to the side.

"Good to know we are on the same page tonight." I breath heavily into her ear as I place a kiss below it, finding the hem of her sweatshirt and following her previous actions.

"How could I not be after the way that song made me feel." She smiles up at me, her bare torso still as heart stopping as it was the first time I'd seen it. Her ability to feel so completely comfortable in front of me a huge turn on, knowing she trusts me.

"Let me show you how I feel now." I mumble, cradling her chin as I attach my lips to hers again, carefully moving her back until she lowers into the bed. Crawling over her, I continue to paint her skin with my lips. Enjoying the way my nerves all come alive as her fingers dance over my shoulders, back, chest... biting back a loud moan as her fingers find the button of my jeans, popping it easily. Shimmying out of the stiff fabric as she pushes it down my thighs.

Kissing my way over her neck I work my way down her shoulder and collarbone, taking my time to kiss every part of her skin that I can. My hand cupped over her breasts, massaging the tender mounds as I do. One hand dropping to the waistband off her sweats as I replace it with my mouth, focusing my tongue on stimulating the hardening nipple as my hand slips into the warmth off her pants. Petting two fingers over her thinly clothed heat, reveling in the way her whole body reacts to my touch.

"Fuck." She whispers out harshly as my fingers slip past the edge of her panties, meeting the pool of warmth my actions had caused her to produce.

"So fucking sexy." I hum into her chest, letting my fingers tease around her sex for a few minutes while my lips continue to kiss and suck at her upper body.

"Please." The word is almost nonexistent as she begs, her breathes coming ragged as she shifts her hips.

"You wanting me so badly will never not be sexy as hell." I chuckle, trailing wet kisses down the middle of her stomach. Removing my hand from her pants to pull them and her underwear down in one swift movement.

"Please." She repeats softly again.

"As you wish." I smile, kissing the inside of her thigh before positioning my tongue against her cleft. Her inability to call out loudly does nothing to lessen the experience. My name falling from her lips in labored whispers encouraging me as much as the calls I've become accustomed to over the last few weeks. Her chest heaving as I enter my fingers into her, watching her react as I work her up.

"Fuck, Cal. Please just fuck me." She hisses between clenched teeth.

"Happily." I grin, losing my boxers as quickly as I can, her eyes watching me intently as I stand as open the condom. Her pupils blown black with lust as I lower myself over her.

"Ready?"

Her head nods as her hands wrap around the back of my head. Her lips swallowing my moan as I sink deeper and deeper into her until I bottom out against her pelvis. She holds the kiss another few seconds before pulling away just enough to encourage me to move. My head falls to her shoulder as I do, slowly building to a pace that is satisfactory. Her hands and heels pressed firmly into my back as I thrust harder and harder. The feeling of her tight walks around me making my body tingle.

"Fuck!" I hiss sharply but quietly as her teeth sink into my shoulder, her moan vibrating through the bone as it is muffled. Fuck that's hot. Adjusting slightly to hit that same spot again, enjoying the extra pleasure the sting from her mouth is giving to my over stimulated body.

Just as I feel like I can't hold out much longer, my impending high hitting it's peak I feel her legs begin to vibrate heavily against my back, telling me she had reached that point too. With a groan I let go, feeling the orgasm wash over my body, pulling her with me as her walls tighten around me, an extra wave of pleasure coming at the sensation.

Once satisfied we have both come down from our highs I slide backwards until I've pulled out, falling against the bed beside her. Silence envelopes the room, except for the soft pants of our futile attempts to quickly slow our heart rates and breathing patterns.

"Now, I am definitely tired." She chuckles after a couple minutes.

"Me too. Let's get dressed and go to bed. We have a show tomorrow after all." I turn, smiling at her beautiful face.

"Today was good for us, Calum. Really, really, good for us." She nods.

"I know. Do you want my hoodie? Or a shirt?"

"Hoodie." She giggles, carefully sitting up and pulling the hoodie and her underwear off the floor to dress in. "I'm going across the hall to pee, I'll be right back."

Nodding I lay there until she's gone. Slowly lifting myself off the comfortable mattress to discard of the condom and redress in my boxers and the sweats she had been wearing, which are technically mine. Collecting the other clothing items from the floor to shove into my bag I catch sight of my shoulder in the mirror over the dresser. Smirking slightly at the giant red and irritated bite mark she'd left on it.

"Okay. Now requesting some good cuddles and sleep." She grins as she comes back into the room.

"Request granted." I nod, quickly crawling into the bed and opening my arms for her to curl into.

"Night, Calum." She yawns.

"Good night, Ali." I mumble, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

I'm fairly certain she's out within just a couple minutes. My mind on the other hand seems to want to reply and analyze every part of today. Everything she said or did, luckily the thoughts are full of happy moments, and things that make me hopeful for this to be how things continue for us.

——————————————
Smut and fluff. Yay!

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)