Twenty-One

Midnight update cuz I'm upset about Billboard being stupid, and this chapter is fun. Also it means smut tomorrow 😜 (today?...) anyway... enjoy!

Alison

"What the fuck am I looking at?" I stop short as I open the door to the green room.

"Hi, I'm Michael Clifford, I like cookies, video games, and Crystal." Calum grins, turning to look at me, Michael's clothes on and an ugly blonde wig on his head.

"And I'm Ashton Irwin! Best fucking drummer in the world. Also short as shit! Look at all this ankle!" Luke yells, one of Ashton's jumpsuits on, a fair amount of ankle showing at the bottom.

"Wait! I can't fucking walk in these pants." Michael laughs, hurrying over in Luke's leather pants.

"Okay that's the weirdest one." I snort, "You look so fancy, Mike."

"I have the worst wedgy. How the hell do you wear these pants so much, Luke?" Michael frowns.

"They're comfortable to me." Luke shrugs.

"Okay, so where is Calum then." I chuckle, finally moving from the doorway into the room.

"Fuck that shit. I am me." Ashton yells from the connected room.

"Sorry Ali, you don't have a new date for the night." Sierra laughs.

"Maybe I'll just have to convince Michael to cheat on Crystal then." I smirk, eyeing Calum.

"Even joking that kind of hurts, Ali." Crys laughs.

"Where is your costume?" Calum frowns, taking the wig off his head as he walks towards me.

"We aren't going to the party until after the show. I don't want to be all dressed up yet. Don't worry I will dress up for the party. Um, no offense this is hilarious, but like you have a real costume for the party right?"

"Yes. We have much better costumes for after the set. This is just for our part of the show. When we do Who Do You Love we will be in our actual costumes so we can head out as soon as we are done." Luke laughs.

"But don't be offended, my costume is a major third wheel to Michael and Crystals." Calum laughs, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Awww. You three are gonna match?"

"I'm pretty sure I'd rather match whatever you are wearing tonight. Mike is making me be a frog thing." Crystal rolls her eyes.

"A frog?" I turn to Michael, unimpressed by his choice.

"A sexy frog." He shrugs.

"A. Sexy. Frog.... Did that sentence actually come out of your mouth." I laugh.

"Just trust him. It won't be as bad as you are imagining." Calum laughs, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"You smell like Michael. It's weird." I laugh, shrugging him off my shoulder slightly.

"Hey, I take offense to that." Michael glares at me.

"I didn't say he smelt bad, just not like his normal but like yours and it's weird." I laugh.

"Okay, but the real question." Luke interrupts before Michael can respond to my comment, "Are the fans going to like our stage costumes?"

"Yes." Sierra and Crystal chorus it with me, there is no way their fans won't think it's hilarious that they dressed up as each other for the show.

Calum

"How do you perform in this every night?" I laugh to Michael as I strip out of his clothes, the cooler air on my sweaty body a nice relief to the heat that got trapped in the layers he wears.