Six

In honor of CALM coming out in 4 hours, and because I love this story way to much! Here is a double update for all my lovely readers. 🖤🖤🖤

Calum

The next few days were a complete whirlwind, Detroit, Chicago, and St. Paul three nights back to back before a long ass bus ride up to Canada for the show in Toronto.

It was easy for Alison to avoid me, to keep her distance by hiding on the crew bus. But I'm not feeling like I should let this go. She has an incorrect and immature image of me and I am over it. Plus, I cannot fucking get her out of my head! It's like she took up permanent residence there without permission. Another reason I want to prove I'm not the guy she thinks I am. The guy I might have used to be...

"Penny for your thoughts, Cal?" Ryan comments leaning his head against my shoulder.

"Alison." My three bandmates chorus at once before I have a chance to say anything.

"Alison? The girl traveling with Marty?" Andy frowns turning from his place in front of me in the car.

"Calum used to bully her and he's mad she is holding it against him now." Mike nods.

"It was a long fucking time ago. And it wasn't bullying... was it?" I sigh, unsure of that part. Or at least wishing I was... My mum had sent me some photos from soccer in those years, and I found Alison in a couple. The realization of which nameless girl she was is sitting hard in my gut. I was rude to her, but it wasn't necessarily intentional.

"Cal, it was bullying. It may not have been intentional, or you may not have realized it was as harsh as it was, but it was definitely bullying. She has a right to hate you. I'm sorry, but she does." Luke sighs.

"I'm sorry, Calum Hood once bullied girls? I am not believing that in the slightest." Ryan almost scoffs, making me smile ever so slightly.

"Thanks, mate, but I was a prick when I was younger. I just never thought it would bite me so hard or harshly in the ass. I mean it's been eight years."

"Words hurt for a long time. And the funny part is now you're crushing hard on the girl who you used to drag through the mud." Ashton chuckles.

"I am not crushing on Alison." I spit, though in my head I can feel the resolve for that argument crumbling. She's fucking beautiful, and probably the nicest person ever, at least from how I've seen her interacting with everyone else over the last little bit. She had a slow start, a bit of an attitude, but she's pulled around. Everyone seems to like her, except she doesn't like me...

"Ya, okay. You don't like her as badly as Ashton doesn't want to fix things with KayKay." Mike laughs.

"Hey, leave my shit out of this." Ashton frowns, shoving Michael's shoulder, his face falling. I feel bad for him, he'd locked us out of the back lounge of the bus a couple nights ago because she called. They yelled a lot, it was awful to listen to his heart break further as they tried to solve their problems.

"So what's your plan, Cal. Obviously you need to apologize and prove you mean it. But how do you plan to do that?" Andy pulls me from the tangent thought about my best friends relationship.

"I don't know yet. I haven't decided. She doesn't want me to try and fix things, but I told her I was going to anyway."

"I think she wants you to, she just doesn't trust that you actually will, or can." Luke shakes his head, "Based on the track record you two have."

"Well I guess I have to prove her wrong."

Alison

"Walk a lap slowly, let me see how your body looks." Marty calls across the room, today's physical therapy involving the pool of the hotel we are at along with exercised around it's perimeter.