Chapter 11

-Chresanto August

I felt a sharp pain in my chest as Jacob spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I knew exactly what he meant.

"We are over Chresanto, I don't want anything to do with you anymore," he said with his head low.

His words felt like daggers, twisting and turning in my chest. It hurt so much at how simple it was. As if he sliced my heart as left it to bleed.

I said no more as he brushed past me and left the apartment.

I'm not even mad at him. I'm mad at my dumb ass self because I do the most stupid ass shit. The fuck came over me this morning? It was as if I had no control over my body.

I was so mad that Jacob actually thought I kissed Audrey! I wouldn't do some shit like that. It was if he was doubting my love for him which hurt like bullets.

I actually fought a girl. Audrey's a strong ass bitch though.

I stomped out the room and bust into Audrey's room.

She was in the middle of dressing but this bitch had it coming.

"Hey! I'm dressing get out man!"

"Shut the fuck up Audrey!" I growled, cornering her.

"What's your beef?!"

I pushed her against the wall and grabbed her neck.

"This is what your ass wanted isn't it!" I yelled.

She squirmed and hit me a couple of times but I didn't care.

"Let go of me you crazy ass motherfucker!" She screamed.

"Jacob left me because of you! Your a liar, kissed me that night and you know it!" I said.

"Chresanto what the fuck are you talking about I didn't fucking kiss you." She said while loosening my grip for air.

"You did, you did, I know you did!" I let go of her and started shaking while tears fell down my cheeks.

I fell to my knees as reality kicked in.

Jacob's gone.

He don't love me anymore.

I don't have anyone now.

"Chresanto I did not kiss you okay?" She spat.

"You did! You was drunk and-"

"Do you hear yourself?! I was drunk! I don't remember shit from that night Chresanto!"

Are you fucking serious?

She doesn't remember. I should have known the crazy bitch was drunk. I took this way out of proportion and now I've lost Jacob.

I yelled out in anger.

"I'm sorry," Audrey whispered.

She looked upset. As if she was about to cry. She put on her dressing gown and sat at the other end of her bed away from me.

"You probably hate me don't you Chresanto?" She whispered.

I didn't speak. I didn't know what to say.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, just so you know. If I kissed you then it was the liquor, nothing else"

I nodded without making eye contact.