Chapter 8

-Jacob Perez

I walked down the hallways to my locker, obvserving all that was happening around me. I'd

seen a couple of people I associated myself with and greeted them with a soft smile. I had my locker in sight and my pace quickened. I did the combination and as soon as I opened the door a piece of paper fell out. With curiousity, I picked up the paper and unfolded it and read.

"Jacob Perez,

You may know me or you might not, however, I'm watching you. I see your every step. I can see you but you can't see me. Just letting you know be aware. Oh and I know about your little thing with Chresanto August.

-Unknown :)"

I read over the note a couple of times with my eyes squinted. I looked around me to possibly trying to spot who this unknown person was but nothing. Everything looked normal to me. I wasn't even scared I was just so confused why anyone would want to stalk me?

I looked over my shoulder then quickly stuffed the note into my pocket and gathered my books together and walked to art class.

I took my normal seat next to Ray and continued with my assignment. I was drawing my mother as we had to draw/paint someone who inspired you. Yes I'm a momma's boy but I'm proud.

"Ayoo Jacob who that?" Ray asked leaning over, taking a closer look.

"My mom"

"Oh forreal?! She hot!"

"Shut up Ray she too old for yo skinny ass" I laughed. He laughed along with me and got back to his picture of Bob Marley.

I had engaged into a healthy conversation with Ray and finished my painting. Class was soon over and I was the last one to leave as I wanted my picture to be perfect. I left class roughly 10 minutes later and journeyed to my locker. I still hadn't seen Chresanto anywhere and it was starting to bother me.

I decided to text him but I didn't get a fast reply. Maybe he's busy with his boys or something? I reached my locker to see a bunch of people crowded around it; laughing as they saw me in sight. My face turned into a confused expression to as what they could be possibly laughing at.

"Gaaayyyyyy!" One boy yelled.

"Chi chi man fi dead" a carribean girl yelled in patrois.

"I always knew he was weird" a blonde chick said while chewing on her gum.

I assumed how they found out; when suddenly the person who wrote that note came into mind. I paid them no attention as I swiftly got my belongings and cut into a different direction.

I wasn't ashamed of myself that I'm gay. It's just the ignorant people that sadden me. How can you judge someone from their sexuality? It sickens me to see what society has come to today.

~

Lunch had taken forever to come around and it felt like the whole day has been dragging. I still kept getting these smart rude remarks but it only started getting to me now. I trudged down to the cafateria with my head hanging low. I still hadn't seen Chresanto! It was starting to piss my the fuck off!

I lost my apetite as I saw the same bunch of douches in the cafateria; I found a bench near by outside in the school field and chose to plant myself there, feeling somewhat lonely.

"Jacob, you okay?" I heard a sweet angelic voice ring.

I lifted my head up from the bench table and saw; Cameron Castillo, a beautiful young aspiring lady who was well known around the school, hovering over me.