8. USJ Incident

Ojiro: "Come on mean don't talk like that, you did the best out of all of us. I was the one who didn't even put up a fight." he said looking down.

It was then that I realized they were probably beating themselves up just as much as I was.

Y/n: "The three of us gave it our all. That's really what counts." I said putting on a smile to make them feel better.

Hagakure: "Yeah, you're right!" she said, getting her peppy attitude back quickly making me and Ojiro laugh a little.

After we finished packing we walked to the train station and said our goodbyes. Izuku and I walked home and his mom scolded him for giving up being class rep and was happy I got the position of deputy. I had dinner with them and went back to my apartment and flopped on my bed from the exhausting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/n's POV-

I woke up to the shrill sound of my alarm and got ready for the day ahead as my front door opened. Izuku had let himself in and sat on my couch without a word.

Y/n: "What no "Good morning Y/n, my dearest friend"?" I asked sarcastically from the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth. When there was no response I stepped out into the living room to see Izuku sulking about something.

Y/n: "What happened?" I asked, my voice laced with concern.

Midoriya: "It's Bakugo..." he said trailing off, probably thinking of what to say.

Y/n: *sigh* "What'd he do this time?" I asked as I continued to get dressed, not particularly wanting to think of that headache this early in the morning.

Midoriya: "It's not what he did,...it's what I did..." he said, confusing me a little bit.

Midoriya: "I...I told him about One For..." he said.

Y/n: "Why would you go and do that?" I was a little startled that he just told the guy that's been a bully to him for years his biggest secret.

Midoriya: "...He thought I was looking down on him all these years and hiding my quirk... I just wanted him to see I don't look down on anyone." he explained his reasoning.

Y/n: "And what did he say?" I asked as I finished getting my uniform on and walked to the kitchen and grabbed two breakfast shakes from the fridge.

Midoriya: "He didn't believe me...but I think the message got across." he said as he stood up and met me at the door.

Y/n: *sign* "Your heart was in the right place, but try and keep a tighter lip on your quirk. If people found out the quirk of the biggest hero in the world could be transferred and some kid had it, things would become very complicated real fast." I told him as I handed him one of the shakes in my hands.

Midoriya: "Yeah I know, that's what Allmight said yesterday." he said as we walked to the station making good time on the commute.

Timeskip

The morning went by quickly, as did lunch, where Iida and Uraraka are beginning to get used to the amount of food I take in. As we got back to class Aizawa was standing at the front ready to make an announcement, so the class quickly sat down to listen.

Aizawa: "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." This announcement looked like it got the classes attention.

Y/n: "Turned into? Was it something else before?" I thought.

Sero: "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" he asked, raising his hand impatiently.