26. Back Alley Attack

-Y/n's POV-

We were walking down the alley for a few minutes and took a few turns according to Native's GPS. I stopped walking for a moment when I thought I heard quiet mumbling around us. Native stopped dead in his tracks and turned his ear towards me.

After a moment I collected my thoughts, but just then, the shaking boom of numerous explosions shook me to my core and I didn't have time to properly process anything but a simple sentence said to me.

"Golem, get down!" Native yelled as he turned and threw his nightstick past me. I followed it with my eye but as I turned around three knives flew from down the darkened alley. One was about to stab me in the right arm above my elbow. I quickly formed a layer of rock so it bounced off, but not before cutting my arm faster then the stone could completely form. The second knife met the night stick in the air as both bounced away and the third knife landed in Native's shoulder.

Before I could even think a red and white blur had ran past me and pinned Native to the wall with one hand and licked his shoulder wound. Immediately Native dropped his throwing axe and went limp as he hung there. Suddenly more booms echoed in the distance.

"So noisy..." the man pinning Native said. "Those idiots must have come out already, huh?" he asked as he looked up at the sky, now filled with smoke and flames in the distance. "I disposed of them later." he said plainly as if it was a chore. "Right now..." he said, turning back to Native. "I will do what I sound be doing..." and started raising a slightly bloodied knife.

Before this guy could do something to Native I started to run at him with my fist raised. He quickly raised the knife to his mouth and licked it with a weirdly long tongue. As he did I swung, but my body stopped listening as my momentum carried me head over heels onto the ground.

"What!...what the fuck!?" I groaned out. I tried to move, but every inch of my body started screaming in pins and needles like it was asleep. I gasped as the man put a boot to my throat and I slumped back onto the ground. I hissed in pain as the spikes on his boots dug deep into the bottom of my jaw. What's happening? Is this his quirk? My eyes refocused as I looked up at the guy.

He had on a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body, and holsters with all sorts of blades. The shirt was sleeveless, so he instead wraps his arms in old yellowing bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. His knees were protected with what looked like scrap metal pads. He also had a tattered red scarf and matching headband. It looked like a tattered cloth he was wearing around his face as a mask.

My eyes went wide as I looked up at him. It clicked in my head who this was. When I was helping Burnin with paperwork I read his description from his victims on the notices.

This was the Hero Killer: Stain.

"What...My body won't move! You..bastard, I'll...kill you!" Native strained out as it was muffled by Stain's hand.

"If you are really a hero, you should choose your last word much more carefully." Stain said as he put the knife in his belt and pulled out a small sword with a jagged, worn out edge that looked even more dangerous than a clean blade.

"Ahhhh!" someone yelled out as they ran into the scene. As Stain brought the blade up to Native he stopped and swung it at whoever was running in.

CLANG!

The sound of metal hitting metal rang out as Stain let go of Native and stepped back off of my neck. I look towards the sound of something hitting the ground as I see a familiar helmet land on the other side of the alley. That Iida's fucking helmet. I start whipping my head around as much as my screaming muscles will let me and I see Iida getting off the ground.