Chapter 14

I squealed once I saw Mary, Lily, Tom and Martinez approaching me with a big wide smile on their faces. I didn't know they were coming and it was such a pleasant surprise.

Harry turned his eyes from the small intense staring contest he was having with Jesse toward where i looked. I ran toward Mary and she immediately enveloped me in a bear hug.

"You were awesome baby girl, I'm so proud of you." She sniffed in my hair.

I pulled to look at her face and sure there was tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Oh my God don't cry." I whipped her tears away with my fingers.

"Happy tears baby girl. Happy tears." She sniffed again. I loved so much when she called me that. It made me feel like I have the motherly affection that I never knew or had. I loved everything about this woman, from her newly dyed red hair to her chubby figure that could provide you warmth and safety, to her soft eyes that could never look you in shame.

I looked at harry and he was still standing there looking at us in..... adoration?. Our eyes met and he gave me a warm smile before he gestured to me that its time to go back on stage and I nodded.

"Lily!!" I squealed hugging her tight.

"Girl you were awesome. Wow when did you get that dress, you look fabulous. I taught you well." She gushed making me giggle. She was my fashion enthusiast well everything in life enthusiast really.

Martinez moved towards me giving me a brief one handed hug and a high five. "You were perfect." He said in his Mexican accent that I loved so much. I giggled shaking my head.

"Thanks."

"Tom." I called his name making him look at me. He looked out of the place snd kinda lost. He was alway so shy and it was kind of adorable.

"Hey." He shyly said waving his hand at me.

"Hi. Thanks for coming." I said smiling at him warmly.

"No problem. You sang really good." He nodded his head in satisfaction.

"Thank you." I gave him a brief hug trying not to let my phobia react.

"We better go outside to see Harry performing." Mary said wiggling her eyebrows at me but I just laughed as a blush crept to my cheeks but thank God they couldn't see it because of the dimly let place.

We went outside finding ourselves a table in the front right before the stage. They were in the middle of performing a song I don't know. Harry was in the lead singing and playing the electric guitar, Zayn was in the back in the middle, Jesse and Caleb at his both sides. They looked professional and I wondered how did I look singing in the middle awhile ago. I hope I didn't look stupid.

They finished the song and announced their third and last song, which was Arctic Monkey's Arabella. Arctic Monkeys were one of my favorite band as well, I secretly have a crush on Alex Turner but honestly who wouldn't he was so beautiful with his slicked greased looking hair.

I heard the sticks hit the drums in the beat of the song and I closed my eyes moving my head a little with the song. I always had something for drums the way the drum sticks hit the drums it felt like it was moving along with my heart beats and a chill ran down my spin. It felt like a kind of an orgasm, I didn't know how it was like to hit orgasm sexually but I read about it. I read once that the chill the good music provided your body was called an Eargasm and I was a sucker for a good music and a good book.

The song was soon finished and the crowd erupted with clapping and I did too. It was so good, they're so good. A mellow Jazz music was put on right after the applauding died down and people were back to chatting and,doing whatever they were doing.