20

10 years, it's been 10 years later.

Richie and Eddie adopted a boy, they wanted to change his name was randy they wanted to change it to frank but they didn't want to take the only thing he had from his mom or dad, which was his name. He was five years old.
They love randy with all their hearts.
They had also got married. Richie became a comedian. Which Stan still says "aren't comedians supposed to be funny?" And Eddie worked as a accountant.

Stan and bill got married and adopted a girl named lily. She was 6 years old and her best friend was randy.

Will and mike got married. They haven't adopted yet but they are thinking about it.
They are still very close with Eddie and Richie.

Bev and Ben got married and had twins, a girl and a boy. Ryan and maple.
Bev and Richie are still close friends.

Hannah got married to a woman named Ella and Eddie adored her so much. Ella was the kindest person ever and they had a boy named jack, who was also best friends with randy and lily.

El and max got engaged and didn't want to adopt till they were married so the wedding and adoption papers wouldn't be a pain at once.

Mike hanlon married a woman name maya. She was a beautiful woman and they had two kids named Alex and Bailey.

Everyone had wonderful life's and how everyone's life was beautiful and amazing

The end

SIEIWKKSKSJEKWJAKSKSITS
ITS TGE END I LOVE YALL GUYS SOOKOOOO MUCH THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY I LOVE YOU ALL I REMEMBER FIRST WRITING THIS MONTHS AGO AND NOWNITS OVER EEEEEE GOOD BYE <3
-Toni ❤️💙❤️❤️💖❣️❤️🧡🖤💕💘💝🖤💛💛💚🤎💞💗💙💙💞💓💚🤍🤍💘❤️💘💕❤️🖤🖤❤️💖❤️💖❤️💘🧡💖💛💘💞💛💞💚💚💚💓💞💚💕❣️❤️💖💖💜💖🤍💘💞💓💗🤍

SIEIWKKSKSJEKWJAKSKSITS ITS TGE END I LOVE YALL GUYS SOOKOOOO MUCH THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY I LOVE YOU ALL I REMEMBER FIRST WRITING THIS MONTHS AGO AND NOWNITS OVER EEEEEE GOOD BYE <3-Toni ❤️💙❤️❤️💖❣️❤️🧡🖤💕💘💝🖤💛💛💚🤎💞💗💙💙💞💓💚...