6

{just something cute ^}

Eddie woke up to the smell of waffles. He walked into Hannah's kitchen to see her and her mom making eggos. Hannah and her mom were dancing around and laughing. Eddie couldn't help but feel jealous. He wished his mother was nice or kind but she wasn't she was .... I monster to him.

Hannah's mom saw Eddie. "Good morning eddie" she said smiling. "Morning mrs. May." Eddie smiled back taking a seat in a chair. "Hun I told you a million times don't be afraid to call me Angie or mom" she laughed setting a plate of waffles in front of Eddie.

"Well thank you, 𝙢𝙤𝙢" he smiled. Hannah, her mom and Eddie all laughed. Eddie pretty much had a side family, fuck it felt like a real family. Once they finished Eddie texted his mom he was gunna be with Hannah for the weekend. As always she didn't care. "So maybe we can-" hannah started till eddies phone ringed. It was richie. Hannah told him to answer.
     "Hello?" Eddie asked through the phone. 𝙞 "
     "𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞" Richie said over the phone.
     "What do you want rich"
      "𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙     
             𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧"
       "Well I'm kinda busy"
             "𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩"
Eddie looked at Hannah who want reading a magazine.
       "I'm hanging out with  
       Hannah this weekend. Sorry   
       richie"
       "𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙"
              "I'm sorry richie"
             "𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡   
     𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙫 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 
          𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 "
       "I'm with Hannah we will  
      99.9% probably be there"
      "𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖  
             𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮"

They hung up. "Come on." Hannah said. "What" Eddie asked in confusion. "We are totally going to bevs party and you need to get out more so we are going clothes shopping for the party" Hannah said. Eddie was stunned. He knew Hannah ships him and Richie , now she want him to get out more.
Hannah was up to something.

And oh boy, he was right.

So here is a fillier.
I'm so emotional with all the IT cast stuff just stop 🥺.
But sorry for not updating it because of this hell called
S C H O O L.
It sucks and boring I feel SmArTeR every day but I'll try to update more sorry ily all
-toni
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪