4

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙖𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 🥺
🤢🤢🤢
-I'm sorrryyy
Donntttt hatteee meeeee
On with this awful chapter 😙

_______________

Eddie was walking back home from Hannah's house after trying on his clothes. He mostly left some of his feminine clothes at Hannah's so his mom won't find them. He got home seeing his mom asleep on the couch.

Eddies alarm clock went off. Eddie groaned. He got reddie for school before he knew it Hannah was outside waiting for him. Eddie tried avoiding his mom but she caught him quickly. "Eddie dear I heard you were with that tozier boy yesterday" his mom said. "Yes but I only because I was coming back from the bathroom" Eddie was saying. "Ok Eddie dear, I heard he's bad new so stay away from him" she said. "Yes mommy " he said walking out.
He got into Hannah's car. "Finally we are gunna be late" Hannah said. "My mom was talking to me" he said rolling his eyes. They went off as they got to school Hannah had to show a new kid around.
"Hey cutie" a voice said. Eddie turned around to see Will Byers. "Oh hey I didn't know you come here" Eddie says with a small blush. "Well I didn't know YOU came here." He said with a smirk. "Hey we should go to the park later" Will says with a smirk. (Ewwwww I don't wanna make will like this 😷,) "Sure" Eddie says. Will walks away still smirking.

Eddie was in math class then got a text.

Notifications:

Richie: Hey eds

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Of course it'll be you" Eddie thought.

Eddie:
    aren't you
supposed     to be in class

Richie: nope it's my lunch time
So I decided to text a little cutie

Eddie: 1.    Don't
call me that
2.I'm not little

Richie: you love it eds ;)

Eddie: ew no I'm in    class so gtg

Richie: you're no fun 🥺
Read

Richie: wow
Read

Richie:
Ok fine I see how it is
Read

———time jump———

Eddie was making his way to the park. He spotted will sitting on a bench. "I see you made it" will laughed. He was kinda late since he had to lie to his mom and say he was going to Hannah's. "I'm sorry" he laughed. "It's fine, we'll have a seat" Will said. Eddie sat down next to Will on the bench. "So tell me about you eddie" Will said. "Well what would you like to know" Eddie asked. They talked for a hour.
Before Eddie knew it, (I'm sorry 🥺) Will was taking him to the bathroom. "What are we doing here-" before Eddie could finish wills lips were on his. Of course Eddie kissed back he liked will.
WARNING:
•sexual harassment but not all of it
•homophobic slurs
(I literally just threw up in my mouth)
(also note: I love Will like for real but imagine someone else plays will and NOT Noah.)
Will had then pushed Eddie away. "So they rumors are true" Will said with a smirk. "Wh-What rumors" Eddie asked he didn't know there was rumors about him. "That you here are a little fag" will laughed. Eddie felt like something sharp had stabbed his heart. He didn't even realize he was crying now. "What the hell Will" Eddie cried. "Aw the little fag is crying shall we teach you a lesson" Will said pulling down his pants. "Get on your knees now" he said. Eddie was scared he didn't move. Will slapped him. "Now I Said" he yelled. Eddie slowly got on his knees. Before will could continue there was a voice. "What the hell" it was richie. Eddie was thankful but embarrassed. Before will knew it richie punch him in the face.
"Don't ever touch him again" he said.
"Come on eds" he said his voice getting softer. Eddie ran to richie. He took out his inhaler. They went to richies car. Richie drove to his house. "Are you ok eds" Richie asked Eddie once they got to richies room. "Yes, thank you" Eddie said quietly. "You're welcome" Richie says. There was silence. "Are you sure" Richie asked. "You probably think I'm weak" Eddie said softly. "What no eds you were just scared it's not you're fault it's that fuckers fault" Richie said. Eddie smiled. "Well I have to go home" Eddie started. "No way you were sexually harassed you are staying here my mom won't mind" Richie said.
Eddie didn't feel like arguing. "Fine" Eddie said. That night richie and Eddie fell asleep in the same bed, Richie offered to sleep on the floor but Eddie kept saying no so they just slept together, Eddie felt... safe.

Wow
I don't wanna make will like this 🥺
But I swear he'll get better 😔
Anyways
I UPDATED WOOOOOOOOOOW
IM sorry i next chapter will be soft I swear.
From your sucky writer
-Toni 🤢