17

(This is going to get confusing I'm sorry im a idiot)

"Wait el" Richie asked.
"Ye- oh My god hi Richie wait this is the Eddie you were telling me about, my brother" el asked. "Wait y'all know each other?" Eddie asked way beyond confused.

"Yeah, I moved with Maggie tozier and Richie , but I haven't seen you for awhile rich" el said.
"Oh yeah I'm living with my dad now, sorry I left you with my mom and her um work" Richie said

"It's fine I've been out a lot" el said.
"Is that why you are staying with us, to find Eddie?" Richie asked. "Yes and I'm here to tell you eddie, Sonia kasp- or should I say Sonia Miller. She took you from the hospital, frank kaspbrak is our father. Sonia was his best friend"
El explained.

"Wait I thought hopper was your dad" Richie said confused. "We just said that so Maggie your mom would believe us"
El said. "Wait is our father alive"
Eddie asked with hope in his eyes.

El frowned. "Eddie I- papa is alive but he ran away we don't know where but we came here to find him too" el said.
Eddie felt happy his dad was alive but mad at Sonia for taking him from a amazing life he could've had.

"We need to find Sonia so we have to go to your house. So hop can arrest her for taking you from me and papa" el said.
"Yeah of course follow me" Eddie said.

They walked quickly to Sonia's house.
The door was open. "Mommy? Mommy" Eddie called. No answer. Her car was in the driveway.

They went inside and Eddie saw a note on the refrigerator. It read: "dear Eddie, I Sonia Miller is sorry for the pain I put you through but I took you. I took you because I loved your father and he said you were not mine but I just knew you were. I ran because they are looking for me. Eddie kaspbrak I love you with all my heart" Eddie felt nothing for this woman at all yeah she raised him but did a horrible fucking job at it.

"How the fuck did she know you were hers if you obviously didn't come out her puss-" Richie was saying but el cut him off. "I don't know papa said she always had this imagination to raise a family with him when she never even gave birth to him"

Eddie just broke down and cried. His whole life was going down and it was all Sonia's fault. Richie hugged Eddie. "Eddie baby don't cry." Richie said. El felt like she should let them have time.

"Hey sweet cakes she's gone she won't be able to ruin your life again. They'll find your dad and you can meet him"
Richie said. "But Chee she ruined my life right when she took me" Eddie said.

Richie wiped his tears with his thumb.
"Hey hey come on you have to be brave" Richie said.
"But I'm not brave rich" Eddie cried.
"You're braver than you think my love"
Richie said the kissed Eddie.

"Sorry to interrupt but hopper and the party is here" el said poking her head in the doorway then going to the living room.

"Party?" Eddie thought
When they walk in they see hopper, el sitting next to a redhead girl which Richie guessed was max, el's girlfriend, will siting next to a boy who looked like Richie, "mike?" Richie thought, and a boy with curly hair and a dark skinned boy.

"Whoa" mike said looking at Richie.
"Y'all look like twins" Eddie said.
"I'm mike wheeler this is my boyfriend"
"Will" Eddie said cutting him off. Will waved at Eddie and looked down.
Richie still couldn't bring himself to forgive will for what he did.

"Y'all know each other?" Mike asked.
Eddie was going to speak but Richie spoke I started. "A little" Richie said.
Eddie nudged him.
'What' Richie mouthed.

"Well anyways that's max" mike pointed at the girl next to el.
"That's Dustin" he said pointing to the curly hair boy.
"And that's Lucas" he said pointing at the boy next to Dustin.

Once mike was done introducing everyone el pulled out a photo.
"I got a this from Sonia's room" el said.
"This is papa and Sonia" Eddie smiled at the picture of his dad. "I can try to find one but I won't be able to find the other today" el said.

"What do you mean" Eddie asked.
El but a bandana on covering her eyes.
"You'll see" she said.
Hopper turned on the tv till it made a static noise. "Which one" el asked.
"Frank" hopper said.

El got a nose bleed Richie got scared but Eddie just sat there wondering
'She can do that too'
"I see papa, he's in a dark room, he's walking out the room outside. He's"
El stopped. "He's at neibolt house but he's leaving. He saying something"

"Hi papa, he's going to the park"
El took off the bandana. He knew I was there he doesn't wanna run anymore."
El said excited for Eddie to meet their dad.

"We need to find Sonia now"Eddie said.
"El can't do it to long" hopper said
El wiped the blood from her nose.
"But you can, can't you Eddie" el asked.
"What eds you don't have powers too do you" Richie asked

"I don't know, but when I saw your nose bleeding el. I remembered when I showed Sonia what I could do when I was little. I crushed a soda can and my nose started bleeding. After that she gave me pills and it never happened again." Eddie said. "But I always thought it was just a dream" Eddie said.

"Oh my god Eddie, you have to try" ep said giving Eddie the picture and the bandanna. "I don't know how" he said.
"Put that over your eyes and focus on trying to find Sonia, just focus" el said.
"Okay"

Eddie found Sonia, she's leaving to Hawkins Indiana." He said pulling off the bandanna and wiping his nose.
"Okay we go pick us frank and arrested Sonia. Let's go" hopper said.

They all went outside while hopper was fixing the van tire. "Hey Eddie, Richie" will said. "William" Richie said rolling his eyes. Mike looked back at them but didn't think of anything.

"Richie I really am sorry for what I did to Eddie I get if you don't wanna forgive me. I don't need you to forgive me I just need Eddie to" will said. "If Eddie forgives you then I do to, eds?" Richie said. "We forgive you willy I get that you are sorry and I know the reason you did it." Eddie said.

"You do" will asked.
"Yes. She. We were at the mall I saw your old friends telling you to do horrible things. But now you have wonderful friends." Eddie said. "I do thank you eddie." Will said smiling and going to mike. "I love you spaghetti" Richie said.
"I love you too Chee" Eddie said

As they were about to kiss hopper yelled.
"GET IN"
All the kids got in the van.
'Oh gosh I'm meeting my dad. What if he doesn't like me. What if he hates that I'm gay , what it' eddie was shaking but his thought got interpreted by Richie holding his hand

"He's going to love you eds.
No need to worry." Richie said smiling.
Eddie smiled too.

They were at the park.
"Frank" hopper yelled.
"Hi Eddie" a man said tapping eddies shoulder.
"Dad"

"PAPA" el said running to frank.
"This is papa Eddie"
Eddie started crying.
"Oh my dear don't cry I'm here now, I got you" frank said hugging Eddie.

"You've grown into a wonderful man. I bet you have a beautiful girlfriend" frank said. "Actually this is boy boyfriend Richie" Eddie said leading Richie to frank. "Nice to meet you rich"
Frank said. "Nice to meet you too mr.k"

Oh how Eddie loves his father already.

Yayyyy I updated twice in a day and both took 2 hours to write 👉🏻👈🏻
Well I hoped y'all enjoyed
-Toni 👽